Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not sure what to think?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:16 AM
  • 2 Replies

Well, myself and the other half  have decided to stop trying, we're not using contraception, but we're just going to see what happens.

I had a very short and light period around 3 and a half ago (I usually have a very heavy flow for about 5 days, so this one was quite different) and should be due in a week or so. I've started getting a fluttery feeling in my lower abdomen and a feeling that I am pregnant (something I've never really felt before).

I have some other early signs, such as peeing quite a bit more often, my sense of smell seems incredible, cramps that don't feel like 'normal' cramps and I've felt a bit nauseous and heart burny, I realize these symptoms wouldn't usually show yet though?

One of the main ones is sort of a non sign, a week or so before I'm due on, my boobs usually really hurt, yet now...nothing. I'm trying to convince myself I'm not as I don't want to build my hopes up, so I'm not going to test for another 2 weeks if I miss a period.

What early signs / symptoms did everybody else experience??

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:55 AM
This time around, no symptoms at all. GL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittanyleigh25
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:55 AM

I know what you mean to not wanting to get your hopes up. I,have done that a few times and fingers crossedI was naucious and the smells were bad etc but mine was my body jacked up from coming off of depo! But everyone's body is different and I think those are legit signs even this early :) good luck!!' 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)