Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:38 AM
  • 9 Replies
Anyone on here get pregnant AFTER undergoing infertility treatments? Just curious, kind of looking for encouragement.

I did four cycles of Clomid and three of Femara, plus three IUIs, all back to back. This is the first non medicated cycle I have had this year. I'm on cycle day 13, and having a strong ovulation pain on my left side, so I take that as a good sign. If I recall correctly, before fertility meds, I never ovulated this early, so this is different for me, for an unmedicated cycle anyway. We haven't bought any ovulation tests because these next couple months, I just wanted to "relax" and take a break, before moving onto IVF sometime in the near future, hopefully. Right now, we are not preventing (obviously), but not going out of our minds trying either. I have lost 20 pounds since July, so I am hoping this also helps us because even though we are on a "break," I am still praying for a miracle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:28 AM

I haven't gone through fertility treatments but I wanted to say good luck!!

3kidz123
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:29 AM

I've never been through that but I too wanted to say GL!

KJ786
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Thank you! :)

Quoting DavonnaC:

I haven't gone through fertility treatments but I wanted to say good luck!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KJ786
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Thanks! :)

Quoting 3kidz123:

I've never been through that but I too wanted to say GL!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyCaptain
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Good luck :)

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Y cousin had two rounds of iui after everything else. She had pcos too. Got pg on her own afyer the second round of iui. It can happen. Good luck!
over40bride
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I went off meds for 2 months with no BFP but me and my eggs are old as dirt! LOL

I just wanted to say good luck!!! FX

tluvsd2
by TONI on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:56 PM
LOL MINE R TOO LOLOL!!! HA! BUT WE DID A FEW TIMED INTERCOURSE W FEMARA I GOT A CP AFTER 2ND ONE THEN DID IUI LAST YEAR NOTHING DOING IUI IN OCTOBER BUT A GOOD FREIND OF MINE IN CALI DID 3 MONTHS OF MENOPUR SHOTS AND ON MONTH 4 GOT PREGNANT ON HER OWN HER RE SAID THE DRUGS CAN STAY IN YOUR BODY FOR AWHILE SO YES IT CAN HAPPEN I HOPE THIS IS IT FOR YOU!!! FX!!
brittanyleigh25
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Haven't been through treatments but good luck!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)