Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Went to ER

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:27 AM
  • 43 Replies

I had My BFP on 8/30/13 at midnight with the pink dye tests, then 8pm got the digi PREGNANT.. then yesterday got a CB + .. well I was feeling a bit discomfort in my belly so Hubbs took Me into Hossy.. they did blood ofc it said Preggo, Urine did aswell... BUT u/s showed I was preggo, but Sac/Baby nothing could be seen. Said Tubes "looked" ok but No way to know for sure yet. 

They gave Me these orders...

Part of Me just doesn't want to go do any of it.. We have battled for a freaking year to get this BFP. With countless test taking showing nothing.. I was to the point taking 6-8 tests a month. Hell I took total 6 with this BFP. 
I just want to cry... idk why they didn't see anything at all.. I don't understand. I've never had this, even with my 1st 5wks 4 days seen sac/dot, 2nd 5wks 6 days same sac/dot.. and 3rd 6wks1 day seen same and had FHR. :'(

I seriously.. just want to not go, call, no labs, no docs nothing for 2 weeks and maybe then they will or can see sac/baby. IDK.. I'm worried.

Has this happened to anyone before? Since we came back.. google has been my enemy tonight to the point I've been so worried I have not slept an ounce. I just want to cry. Well I did sob for like 2 hrs in the hossy. And Hubbs.. oh goodness he freaked and is heartbroken. :/ ♥ 

\

♥Mommy Love♥Crunchy SAHM to 3 Precious Love Bugs & Married to My BFF♥

♥Add Me on FB♥ https://www.facebook.com/Hanna.Love82

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:32 AM
2 moms liked this

How far are you supposed to be? To me right after finding out you HCG seems good. Def go for that next blood work. It will tell you if you need to worry or not instead of worrying over maybe nothing! Good luck!

mommy2casidee
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:38 AM
3 moms liked this
You're like 4 weeks pregnant that's why you haven't seen anything it's too early.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mum.Love
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:40 AM

There is no way of knowing how far tbh. I'm still Nursing on Demand My almsot 21 month old.. and I didn't get My 1st AF til she was 16 mos on the 10th. skipped 17 mos. had af on the 10th at 18 mos and had 2 AFs -10th and 25th at 19 mos, then August had none at all. Got My faint pink line at Midnight on the 30th.. 8pm 30th clearblue digi said Pregnant, 31st 2nd Clearblue said + and another pink test was still there just faint ofc. Blood HCG for my 1st time getting it done today was 156. No clue when I even O had no signs of it, and figured I was just gonna get disappointed with nothing again when I did take it on the 30th. I had a feeling to go ahead and take it.. it was there.. but do not know when we conceived since having 2 AFs in July and every single thing was out of whack in my body as usual ha. 
I was hoping hossy could tell Me when.. instead they freaked me the hell out even more so. And now I cant stop worrying. :'( ♥ 

Mum.Love
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:42 AM

The stupid ER cocky doctor tells me.. Your literally only a few days pregnant. O_o your not even a week.. and we cant rule out etopic yet, or natural abort, or chemical miscarriage.. Idk she just made me SOB for 2 freaking hrs to the point I could barely see when We were walking out. My Husband got sick to his stomach, he wont talk about it all. He is, idk I've never seen him this hurt in all of our 9.5 yrs :'(

Mum.Love
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Oh and the U/S tech was rude.. like non caring. I was just asking things like is there a way you can still tell, or anything at all that you can tell me how far I 'may' be? She just blew off what I was asking. 

My Labs looked good, no infections. My Urine was fine.. no infections. My Pap they did stat, nothing wrong there either. I was in discomfort so My HR was high they said at 120.. and BP was 138/88 but they said that is expected when having belly pain.. which I did have some of My Fibromyalgia flare ups past week too thanks to off and on rain or humid.. so that can contribute to elevated stats as well. But otherwise all was fine :/ just a few non caring people.. scaring the crap out of me♥

luvbeinamommy68
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:00 AM

I'm right there with you. Took us 2 yrs and they throw threatened miscarriage at me. Come to find out its normal not to see a sac at 5 weeks and my level of 400 is normal to. Hospital didn't tell me that. I have to go get my levels rechecked tomorrow just in case cause all my pregnancy symptoms disappeared and then I had really bad cramping along with some spotting. 

Mum.Love
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Hoping all goes smoothly and those levels increase TONS!! baby dust

My hips ache.. super super bad.
and my crampy was pretty bad.. which is why Hubbs took Me in.. I'm so worried♥ 

Quoting luvbeinamommy68:

I'm right there with you. Took us 2 yrs and they throw threatened miscarriage at me. Come to find out its normal not to see a sac at 5 weeks and my level of 400 is normal to. Hospital didn't tell me that. I have to go get my levels rechecked tomorrow just in case cause all my pregnancy symptoms disappeared and then I had really bad cramping along with some spotting. 

angryuterus
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:58 AM

With DS I didn't see a heart beat until 6w5d.  Sounds like its just too early.  At 5w5 days we didn't see a heart beat.  I had a lot of spotting and bleeding and I think the blood draws were nice to have, but they were very stressful.

EAzizM
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:44 AM
I wouldn't stress. Sound like you might be too early and EVERY pregnancy is different so don't compare it to your others. And u/s techs in the er are not supposed to give you any information, she was just doing her job.
DontH8
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:49 AM
It is VERY common not to see a fetal pole that early. Many Drs won't do an US until 10 weeks. Do not rely on past pregnancies as an indicator. Every pregnancy is different. Since you don't even know when you ovulated it is very possible you Od and implanted late so there isn't much growth or hcg yet.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)