Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what home pregnancy confirmed your pregnancy?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:37 PM
  • 23 Replies
What home pregnancy test failed to detect your pregnancy if any?
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
uriahadel
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this
The dollar store brand but that is because it was too early
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:14 PM
2 moms liked this

That dollar store test I took that was negative was 4 years ago but confirmed with the same brand three days later that I was indeed pregnant.

This pregnancy test was taken last week and it was 3 days after my missed period. This was the first one I took this time cause I was expecting .af but to my surprise she was a no show and this was the result I got.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SnapShotMama
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Before this time ttc I had only taken 2 tests..both frer and only one with each of my kids both were right lol but I was about 8 weeks each time.
bonitalilmama
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:19 PM
So 3 days ago it was a absolute negative and not a light positive?

Quoting uriahadel:

That dollar store test I took that was negative was 4 years ago but confirmed with the same brand three days later that I was indeed pregnant.

This pregnancy test was taken last week and it was 3 days after my missed period. This was the first one I took this time cause I was expecting .af but to my surprise she was a no show and this was the result I got.

Hopeful_2_be
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Dollar store brand but i took those like 3-4 days before my period was due. I used a frer like 3 days later n it was a clear positive! :)
MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this
1st pregnancy was Clear Blue Easy

2nd pregnancy I used Walmart (.88 cent ones) and the $ store ones only.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I only used FRER. :) Then took a digital a couple days later just because I wanted to see the word.

CafeMom Tickers
HIJKLM
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this
None. The 88¢ Walmart test worked for me
uriahadel
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this
No that happened four years ago with
My youngest child. It was a definitely a negative and then three days later turned positive. It wasn't as bright as this one that yall are seeing.

This test is the one I recently took and it was the first one I took this time. I never got a negative this time around. I was already 3 days late when I took this test

Quoting bonitalilmama:

So 3 days ago it was a absolute negative and not a light positive?

Quoting uriahadel:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mum.Love
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I never had any fail when I was preggo. I used anything from cheapy 88cents-$1 ones.. to ClearBlue and FR.. always when the cheapies had faint BFP, the CB Digis said Pregnant. All 3 babies super early positives, and this Positive apparently is the earliest one I've ever had♥

\

♥Mommy Love♥Crunchy SAHM to 3 Precious Love Bugs & Married to My BFF♥

♥Add Me on FB♥ https://www.facebook.com/Hanna.Love82

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)