Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont think Im going to ovulate....

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:44 PM
  • 12 Replies

its CD 21 and negative opk after negative opk. The only temp rise i had was CD 17 but im pretty sure thats a fluke because i fell just right under the cover line today. It's my fault.....i wanted this too bad. I just hope i still get my period on time so im not racking my brain thinking i'm pregnant knowing it cant be.

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Might be a delayed O, your not out until the ugly witch shows her face. Fx'd!

cstarks90
by Courtney on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:50 PM

im just tired of every day being disappointed. but im afraid not to temp or not to opk (but im running out). Ontop of it all hubby is not liking sex because he thinks it mechnical cause its taking too long and we are having sex a lot and its getting harder to keep him on board to keep having sex. im so let down

Quoting MrsCissel2011:

MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:57 PM

I totally understand, Dh and I took a 3 month break from trying, because making love started feeling more like a chore or a job and was very boring. My suggestion would be, take a breath and a break even if for only one cycle. Let your head cleear and your husband some time to just have fun and not make it like a chore. Dh and I have been ttc #1 since June of 2011, I can't exaplin how it feels to not ovulate or even had a period some months, But I do understand the frustration. I know for me personally I feel like my body is against me, but I have realized that God will bless us with a baby when he feels we are ready and he will do the same for you. If you don't ovulate this month there is probably a reason why. Keep your head up, and if you ever need to talk feel free to write me, goodluck and lots of sticky dust your way!!! Fx'd!!hugs

Quoting cstarks90:

im just tired of every day being disappointed. but im afraid not to temp or not to opk (but im running out). Ontop of it all hubby is not liking sex because he thinks it mechnical cause its taking too long and we are having sex a lot and its getting harder to keep him on board to keep having sex. im so let down

Quoting MrsCissel2011:

PoodleMum
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:58 PM
I felt the same way, finally Oed on CD28 :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cstarks90
by Courtney on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:05 PM

This is only our first cycle trying is the crazy thing. And breaks arent really any option for us. We are trying hint a time slot due for many reasons. Thank you so much for taking time out to talk to me. i just feel like no one understands. my mom just says "RELAX" <---the f ugh

Quoting MrsCissel2011:

I totally understand, Dh and I took a 3 month break from trying, because making love started feeling more like a chore or a job and was very boring. My suggestion would be, take a breath and a break even if for only one cycle. Let your head cleear and your husband some time to just have fun and not make it like a chore. Dh and I have been ttc #1 since June of 2011, I can't exaplin how it feels to not ovulate or even had a period some months, But I do understand the frustration. I know for me personally I feel like my body is against me, but I have realized that God will bless us with a baby when he feels we are ready and he will do the same for you. If you don't ovulate this month there is probably a reason why. Keep your head up, and if you ever need to talk feel free to write me, goodluck and lots of sticky dust your way!!! Fx'd!!hugs

Quoting cstarks90:

Quoting MrsCissel2011:

cstarks90
by Courtney on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:05 PM

how did you find out you oed and could you kinda walk me through your cm this month. sorry im looking for hope

Quoting PoodleMum:

I felt the same way, finally Oed on CD28 :/

EAzizM
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Relax and don't stress. You worrying about it can cause you not to O.
cstarks90
by Courtney on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:12 PM

ive been trying. hows it going with u ?

Quoting EAzizM:

EAzizM
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:16 PM
We are in the process of moving. I got af on Saturday and we won't be in the same city until the end of the month so we aren't trying this month, obviously. Lol btw, are you temping orally?

Quoting cstarks90:

Quoting EAzizM:

cstarks90
by Courtney on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:31 PM
aww that stinks but just think How great bding will be after getting to see each other again. and no I temp vaginally

Quoting EAzizM:

We are in the process of moving. I got af on Saturday and we won't be in the same city until the end of the month so we aren't trying this month, obviously. Lol btw, are you temping orally?

Quoting cstarks90:

Quoting EAzizM:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)