Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OPK question

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:53 PM
  • 8 Replies

ok so im cd16 and this morning I poas and got a REALLY REALLY close to positive opk and that was with SMU and now the rest of the day theyve been really light again. do you ladies think i might have caught the end of the surge or it was just so close to positive because my urine was so concentrated?

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Sorry I am no help, I use the clear blue fertility monitor, but here is a bump for ya! Fx'd!

MrsCissel2011
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:59 PM

BUMP!

kristen518-06
by Kristen :) on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

thank you :)

Quoting MrsCissel2011:

Sorry I am no help, I use the clear blue fertility monitor, but here is a bump for ya! Fx'd!

ckapps4911
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:23 PM

id test again tonight around 10pm if you can....most women get their lh surge at night. if its still faint tonight and faint tomorrow morning then id assume u did catch the tail end of ur surge..

id also bd tonight if you can just incase it is ur surge to "o" so ur covered in the bd department to catch any possible eggies!!

kristen518-06
by Kristen :) on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:26 PM

ok thank you! and we did bd last night too! hopefully i can get dh to bd with me every night this week! i know you are supposed to do it every other day but he works shift work so gotta take advantage of him being on days this week

Quoting ckapps4911:

id test again tonight around 10pm if you can....most women get their lh surge at night. if its still faint tonight and faint tomorrow morning then id assume u did catch the tail end of ur surge..

id also bd tonight if you can just incase it is ur surge to "o" so ur covered in the bd department to catch any possible eggies!!

ckapps4911
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:30 PM

since u bd last night are you able to bd tomorrow morning? sperm is at its strongest and highest count first thing in the morning so then ud have the advantage of the every other day thing and also the best "sample" so to speak of higher count too.

just a thought. if ur not able to then its fine. i think ur covered any way u do it (no pun intended lol)

Quoting kristen518-06:

ok thank you! and we did bd last night too! hopefully i can get dh to bd with me every night this week! i know you are supposed to do it every other day but he works shift work so gotta take advantage of him being on days this week

Quoting ckapps4911:

kristen518-06
by Kristen :) on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:38 PM

hahaha thanks and we could but probably not likely cause dh leaves the house at about 445 am and so i dont think he would want to get up earlier then he already has to

Quoting ckapps4911:

since u bd last night are you able to bd tomorrow morning? sperm is at its strongest and highest count first thing in the morning so then ud have the advantage of the every other day thing and also the best "sample" so to speak of higher count too.

just a thought. if ur not able to then its fine. i think ur covered any way u do it (no pun intended lol)

Quoting kristen518-06:

Quoting ckapps4911:

ckapps4911
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:49 PM

lol u never know!! my husband doesnt care if i wake him up a bit early as long as i wake him up with "happy hands" as he calls it. he doesnt mind loosing a bit of sleep for a happy morning!

but like i said i think ur pretty well covered in the bd department so i  say just bd tonight if possible but make it fun for both of u!!

ttc bd'ing can get boring and routine....so have lots of fun!! the more hes into it the better he "finishes" and u get more spermies u get to go after that egg!!

Quoting kristen518-06:

hahaha thanks and we could but probably not likely cause dh leaves the house at about 445 am and so i dont think he would want to get up earlier then he already has to

Quoting ckapps4911:

Quoting kristen518-06:

Quoting ckapps4911:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)