Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yes...finally

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:30 PM
  • 12 Replies
Af came! Longest cycle I ever had 34 days.....I'm so glad she showed up...with all the bfns I was drivin myself nuts! Now I can start over fresh this cycle.....I will never NOT temp again it was to frustrating trying to guess what was going on...did I o or not etc..... Sheeshhh
Cycle day 1 anyone!?
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KeepJeep
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:40 PM
I didn't temp this cycle either and this is the one month I have had questions about my O date. My cycle is like clockwork so I got a little lazy. Glad you are back on track.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teena2007
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup mine was always like clock work until THIS CYCLE!! Ugh....so I was sooooo confused....yup Im ready to get this.BFP!

Quoting KeepJeep:

I didn't temp this cycle either and this is the one month I have had questions about my O date. My cycle is like clockwork so I got a little lazy. Glad you are back on track.

PoodleMum
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:17 PM

My cycle last month was 33 days, I wish I had been temping so I knew what to expect this month!  I just Oed on CD28 and would love to know if my lp is messed up or if I just didn't O

Just.1.More
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Sorry hun extra baby dust next cycle
tluvsd2
by TONI on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:28 PM
AWWWW WELL AT LEAST SHES HERE AND NOW YOU CAN GROW THAT BIG HAPPY **BFP**EGGIE!!! FXFXFX!!! I SOOO HOPE THIS IS YOUR MONTH KEEP US POSTED
RJC78
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:30 PM

I quit temping.  Last time I was TTCV I temped every day.  This time, when I went off the pill I temped so I could confirm O and know when to expect AF.  Once AF showed, I quit because I know my cycle really well.

CheyG
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:34 PM

My longest was 54 days and that was the af before last. It sucked!!!!

babie113
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:35 PM

awww i know that feeling my last cycle was 44 days .im on cd 10 now

babie113
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:35 PM

my longest cycle was 108 days

teena2007
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:52 PM
I thought I knew mine..this cycle just threw me for a loop!

Quoting RJC78:

I quit temping.  Last time I was TTCV I temped every day.  This time, when I went off the pill I temped so I could confirm O and know when to expect AF.  Once AF showed, I quit because I know my cycle really well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)