Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Conflicting results? Wondfo vs CBE digi OPK

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:45 PM
  • 4 Replies

Mobile Photo

For my first pregnancy (before I was ttc savvy or had any idea about all this) I used a clear blue easy digital OPK. When I got the "smiley" detecting my LH surge, hubby and I BD'ed that night. My son is now two - almost two and a half! This time around I did the same thing the first month and got Aunt Flo a week early. We've now been ttc about six months and I switched to the WOndfo brand bc it's cheaper. Today for S's and G's I did a wondfo and one of the remaining CBE digi (not expired). I definitely did not get a smiley on the digi but my wondfo looks positive to me. I also have EWCM and have for about two days. Thoughts?

Hubby and I are BDing every night during my fertile 5 days (what I assume are my fertile days due to months of testing and charting CM) just in case. We have tried the every other night thing a few times with no luck so we are trying every night this cycle. The conflicting results shouldn't matter bc of this but I wanted to put this out there to get some opinions.
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:49 PM
If someone has read my previous post about house guests...that +opk was a wondfo (what I would consider +) and it looked lighter than this one so I'm thinking I hadn't O yet!
MissJordy
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry I don't use OPK's but here's a bump :)

Just.1.More
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this
That wondfo is definitely positive ..duno about digital never used that.
newbabystarr09
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:14 PM

I've only used wondfo but that is pos

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)