Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5dpo where r you ? how r you?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:07 PM
  • 40 Replies

sore boobs

cold, lost voice practically!

crampy here and there

sex drive high

but, I dnt feel in. :( but only time will tell!

how are you!?

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Libby22
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I'm doing well today thank you! Your 2WW is AAAAALmost over... That's exciting! Happy Labor Day!

CafeMom Tickers
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:17 PM

aw that's great! Hey wait you got your bfp weeks ago right! Hows the Bunn ? :) glad your doing gd! And seriously mking me nervous!!!

Quoting Libby22:

I'm doing well today thank you! Your 2WW is AAAAALmost over... That's exciting! Happy Labor Day!

Libby22
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:20 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm such a nervous wreck lol. I have like no symptoms except having to pee and increased appetite. Luckily I have my first ultrasound tomorrow so my FX are crossed TIGHT that all is well in there.

When do you plan to test this cycle? Did you do anything different?

Quoting cookie860:

aw that's great! Hey wait you got your bfp weeks ago right! Hows the Bunn ? :) glad your doing gd! And seriously mking me nervous!!!

Quoting Libby22:

CafeMom Tickers
tinnaa2000
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this
We are doing Egg Retrieval in the morning!
tluvsd2
by TONI on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:22 PM
AWWW SOOO HOPING ITS YOUR MONTH IM CD9 LIGHT OPK LINE WILL START TESTING OPKS THEN BDING PRAYING ITS NOT ANOTHER CRAZY CYCLE
beadingmom17
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Only 2dpo...I'm feeling oddly optimistic about it, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PoodleMum
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:37 PM

3dpo an not sure how to feel.  AF is due in two days if it's the same length as last month, this is only my 2nd pp cycle.  Didn't temp last month, so no idea on my lp :/

kendraamornot
by Kendra on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Mobile Photo

Cd6 I think lol had a light af/spotting and I feel normal got this evap last night
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:50 PM

thanks exciting! I found out I was Prego at 8dpo with Lai. 3 weeks and had my first us at 6 weeks Prego! I never feared losing her early I knew she was staying. :) 6 weeks got the estimate at 6 weeks exactly and strong heartbeat of I think 143!!! Super strong heartbeat for our little one :) I still have our first US pic. :) so cute and exciting!

Quoting Libby22:

I'm such a nervous wreck lol. I have like no symptoms except having to pee and increased appetite. Luckily I have my first ultrasound tomorrow so my FX are crossed TIGHT that all is well in there.

When do you plan to test this cycle? Did you do anything different?

Quoting cookie860:

Quoting Libby22:

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Sep. 2, 2013 at 5:52 PM

aw thank you! We hope so to! :) and good luck hope you get your sticky bean this month!

Quoting tluvsd2:

AWWW SOOO HOPING ITS YOUR MONTH IM CD9 LIGHT OPK LINE WILL START TESTING OPKS THEN BDING PRAYING ITS NOT ANOTHER CRAZY CYCLE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)