Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying for about 7 months still no luck

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:11 PM
  • 5 Replies

So me and my hubs have been trying since our little guy was 18 months he is now 2 years old and I have tried to calculate my ovulation and tried to get hubs to stop dipping and drinking but its not seeming to work. I am starting to get discouraged we dont have insurance yet because hubs just got a new job and doesnt qualifiy till he has been there 90 days. Not sure what else to do does anyone have any advise i know we can both have kids he has a 2 year old daughter from before we got together and I have our 2 year old and then from a previous relationship i have a 7 year old but she is not with us. Help me!

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Trishadawn83
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I wish could help...Ive been trying 2 years and I dont have any children.. this month i said we will bd ever second day..see if that helps.. but if you find any good advice let me know :) it will happen for us..just when is the hard part

teena2007
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:19 PM
I tried for DS for 17 months before I got preggers...hang in there
AshCH
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm on cycle 16 and it sucks but you can't give up hope! The only advice I have is the kind you don't want lol this month we didnt track we just dtd every other day and I'm hoping for the best! Good luck!!!
EAzizM
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:46 PM
7months is not that long. Most doctors don't even get concerned after the year mark.
funhappymom
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Keep your hopes up. I know it's hard when you want something so badly. Hang in there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)