Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

+opk? Pic included

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:23 PM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

My eyes say yes this wondfo is + but my digi CBE did not have a smiley! What's up with that? Has this happened to anyone before with a digi?
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
teena2007
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Hmmm.I've never used opks ...but that looks super. Positive to me....how bout ur cervical mucus and cervical position....I would BD!!!
hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Oh well be BDing for sure! I'm not gonna pass up a possibility! I just couldn't figure put why one looked sooo super positive and the other not with the same urine. Weird!

Quoting teena2007:

Hmmm.I've never used opks ...but that looks super. Positive to me....how bout ur cervical mucus and cervical position....I would BD!!!

lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I've always had a positive digi when I've had a positive stick opk so that's weird. I'd still bd cause that opk is definitely positive!!

teena2007
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Mabe a faulty.didgi?
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this

never used a digi, but thats a positive get to it!

mama2gg
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:41 PM
I HATE diggi never work for me I've always worked with wondfo and temps agree with wondfo
hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:47 PM
I know digi has worked for me bc I have a two year old from that digi smiley. This particular digi has given me a smiley before the same day a wondfo has but it didn't this time. I just thought it was so weird. Glad to hear wondfo works well!

Quoting mama2gg:

I HATE diggi never work for me I've always worked with wondfo and temps agree with wondfo

mama2gg
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:55 PM
maybe a faulty test yes they work perfectly but opk don't tell you o just that you may, make sure you back that up with held to know when to stop having sex

Quoting hoping_for_more:

I know digi has worked for me bc I have a two year old from that digi smiley. This particular digi has given me a smiley before the same day a wondfo has but it didn't this time. I just thought it was so weird. Glad to hear wondfo works well!

Quoting mama2gg:

hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Lol not worried about stopping having sex 😜

Quoting mama2gg:

maybe a faulty test yes they work perfectly but opk don't tell you o just that you may, make sure you back that up with held to know when to stop having sex

Quoting hoping_for_more:

Quoting mama2gg:

hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:01 PM
And I know they just detect the surge not the actual release of the egg but we bd all around that positive before and after!

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting hoping_for_more:

Quoting mama2gg:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)