Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help!

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:01 PM
  • 4 Replies
Ok, so here are my symptoms,
I get nauseated a lot and sometimes to the point where I actually get sick. I feel dull cramps sometimes in my lower abdomen. I get reallllly hot at times. I feel dizzy sometimes also. I got my period about 3 weeks ago which means I should be getting mine next week. But here's the kick, I the last time I had sex was a day after my period but before I had started we had sex almost everyday for 3 weeks. My boobs are sore and I'm getting a bit more discharge.
I went to my obgyn and they asked me if I wanted to be pregnant and did some exams and told me I have to to come back for an ultrasound. They didn't tell me if I was pregnant or not but told me I HAVE to come back. I don't know what to think. Could I be pregnant?
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:05 PM

When did you go to the OB?  You didn't ask why you need to come back for the u/s?

You could test & see what you get.  The OB could be doing the u/s for other reasons, too.

Just.1.More
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:10 PM
I agree with qwen ..and that's weird they didnt do a pregnancy test while u were there..that's odd.

Quoting GwenMB:

When did you go to the OB?  You didn't ask why you need to come back for the u/s?

You could test & see what you get.  The OB could be doing the u/s for other reasons, too.

JuliaR18
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:12 PM
No I didn't ask I wish I did though.
They just never told me what it was for. We were talking about me possibly being pregnant and she did a pelvic exam and then said to come back for an ultrasound in two weeks. I went there because I was concerned about my cramps. And I went on August 29th. My next appointment is for September 10th.

Quoting GwenMB:

GwenMB
by Gwen on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:23 PM

If you're concerned about the cramps you get with every AF, I bet she's doing the u/s to check for endometriosis.  I believe that causes bad AF cramps - and I think they can see that on an u/s.

Quoting JuliaR18:

No I didn't ask I wish I did though.
They just never told me what it was for. We were talking about me possibly being pregnant and she did a pelvic exam and then said to come back for an ultrasound in two weeks. I went there because I was concerned about my cramps. And I went on August 29th. My next appointment is for September 10th.

Quoting GwenMB:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)