Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

period after miscarriage

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:23 PM
  • 6 Replies

I had a miscarriage starting July 31st and ended maybe August 17???? How long will it take to get my period back???? Or could I be pregnant again because we've had sex the 5th,16th,18th,20th and 27th and I figured I should've gotten my period by now any answers? My levels are bad ask to zero I've went for blood work once a week until they were down to zero

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Mine came the same time it always did but I was only 5 weeks. I'm sorry for your loss :(

PoodleMum
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:28 PM

It could be either honestly.  Mine came back at 30 days from the first day I started bleeding, then the next month was a week longer (but I also took epo which has a common side effect of doing that).  Some people aren't affected hormonally and others it messes it up for a while

PrOuDaRmYWiF08
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I got mine 4 weeks after my bleeding stopped from my MC.

But it's also possible you could have got pregnant, a lot of women get pregnant right after. It took me about 8 1/2 weeks to get pregnant again.

Morgan_Aundrea
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:29 PM
I mc at 7 wks and I got a period 18 days later. Hormones suck! Sometimes it takes a while to get back to normal. I'm sorry for your loss. (Hugs)
Wright77
by Shelley on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:44 PM
I m/c 6/25 @5 weeks and the bleeding was terrible . My next AF didnt come for 6 weeks :(
cjsmom375
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:46 PM

It's been 3 weeks since I stopped bleeding and a month since I started

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)