Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*implantation blood??* Pics!

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:44 AM
  • 12 Replies

Mobile Photo

My cycle is usually 25 days long, the day before I was supposed to have my AF, I had some light pink and brownish blood.. I used a tampon because I figured I was starting, the next morning it wasn't even half way full. Usually im extremely heavy, but it wasnt heavy at all this time...It kept gettin lighter and lighter as the days went on. These pictures are from 4 and 5 days after the bleeding started... The bleeding comes and goes.. Could it possibly be implantation bleeding? I haven't taken a test yet.
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy645
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:59 AM
I don't know but I hope so.Good luck when u test!
P1993
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:01 AM
Thank you (:
blueeyedbabi
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 7:54 AM
I have had the same thing this month except after I used a tampon about two days later when I wiped I had like old end of period blood. Idk good luck I hope this is BOTH our months.
muggen
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:36 AM

I have had the same as this recently - was it implantation? 

BrendaSue68
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:44 AM
I just found out that I am pregnant over the weekend, and I did have implantation bleeding, 5 days before my period was due, I had a spot of red blood when I wiped, I thought I was starting my period early so I used a tampon, when I took it out later that day all that was on it was a little black looking blood and that was all I did. then I missed my period 5 days later! Good luck
BreezeAlanna
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Apparently implantation bleeding happens around when you are supposed to get your period (yes confusing I know!!!)

I think I just had the same thing happen on the 3rd and right now Im missing my period!!

Where's the pics???

AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:05 PM

I think implantation bleeding typically happens 6-10 days after actual implantation. I had it with this pregnancy and it look similar to that only with a little more mucus. Mine was only when I wiped, twice. Then it was gone. 

brookelynn1201
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:36 PM
When I found out I was pregnant I was having "old blood" spotting for a week
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss.penguin
by Nicole on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:41 PM
My ib was brown once when I wiped, then pink once abs that was it. It was 3 days and 2 days before my missed af. Good luck
BreezeAlanna
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:46 PM

was it mucousy at all?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)