Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

never gonna show ... pics added

Okay I'm 5 days late. The last two days when I wipe there been tinged blood looking cm .. but not b bright just barely pinkish .. yesterday my undies were a lil tinged so I put on a pas and nothing ... I was a lil crampy last night and thought it was actually coming so I didn't buy a test but now I'm wondering ......
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Replies (21-22):
hollyahha
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 2:31 PM
It never hurts to test
uriahadel
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this
After a difficult time ttc this baby and multiple miscarriages, they became a soft spot in my heart as well.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Lol this baby was a surprise I haven't TTC in 5 years but I've been in this group ever since I was. Just because I like to see the bfps and offer advice and encouragement when I can especially now that I've had a miscarriage and I see so.many women here going thru it as well.

These ladies TTC are a soft spot in my heart

Quoting uriahadel:

I am pregnant but I still visit here just to see other people post their bfp test. I thought I was the only one who like to do that.

And to the original poster. It sounds like you are pregnant. That is what I did with my last baby before my bfp.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Welp run to the store. Then test. Then post a picture lol

I'm kinda obsessed with seeing other peoples pee sticks :/ weird I know I just like seeing all the TTC women get positives

I'm 28 weeks so no real question for me the funs been gone on finding out. Now the fun is seeing how long I can make it thru the day without my son making me pee myself

Quoting Dragon.Momma86:

Well I didn't buy one because I was tinging . Lol so now I don't have one

Quoting BraydensMama163:

If your 5 days late just take a test.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)