Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Wierd femera days

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:49 PM
  • 9 Replies
Has anyone ever heard of taking femera cd 3-10? Today is finally cd 1 and I called my RE. She said she is prescribing 3 pills a day for cd 3-10. I go for a follicle scan on cd 13 and if all looks good I get the hcg shot.
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I only took Femara once and it was on CD 3-7 like my Clomid was. Here a bump for your post and fx it works for you.

Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!

Quoting hypnautica:

I only took Femara once and it was on CD 3-7 like my Clomid was. Here a bump for your post and fx it works for you.

Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Bump :-)
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Bump
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 6:17 AM
Bump
froyogal
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 6:54 AM

Good Luck. I just started femara yesterday but its for CD 3-7. Same plan scan CD13 then the shot. GL

Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Thank you! We are just a couple cycle days off from each other! Hopefully we both will be getting a bfp in a few weeks. Have you had the shot before? It's my first time getting it and I forgot to ask about side effects.

Quoting froyogal:

Good Luck. I just started femara yesterday but its for CD 3-7. Same plan scan CD13 then the shot. GL

froyogal
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Yes I took Ovidrel last month. My side that I ovulated on was super tender and uncomfortable for a few days, but it passed. I made my DH give it to me because I feel like he should be involved and it shouldn't be all on me. I knew he would feel kinda bad giving it to me. It honestly didn't hurt at all. My dr. told me I could put ice on the skin before the shot so  I did. I didn't feel a thing. A flu shot hurts more. LOL

GL I will keep a look out for your posts :)

Quoting Focused_Mom:

Thank you! We are just a couple cycle days off from each other! Hopefully we both will be getting a bfp in a few weeks. Have you had the shot before? It's my first time getting it and I forgot to ask about side effects.

Quoting froyogal:

Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 5:27 PM
I already volunteered my dh to give me the shot too lol. Good luck to you too! Thank you for all the info

Quoting froyogal:

Yes I took Ovidrel last month. My side that I ovulated on was super tender and uncomfortable for a few days, but it passed. I made my DH give it to me because I feel like he should be involved and it shouldn't be all on me. I knew he would feel kinda bad giving it to me. It honestly didn't hurt at all. My dr. told me I could put ice on the skin before the shot so  I did. I didn't feel a thing. A flu shot hurts more. LOL

GL I will keep a look out for your posts :)

Quoting Focused_Mom:

Quoting froyogal:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN