Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Stress Is Going To Be The End Of ME

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 5:37 PM
  • 4 Replies

last cycle i didnt ovulate because i was stressed from nursing school. So here I am CD 6 balling my eyes out wanting to die because I didn't get a 95% on my math exam (which u have to have in order to pass the course and if you dont pass the course you are kicked out of the program) well we have 3 chances and that was my 2nd. If i don't get a 95% next time I FAIL out of the nursing program. yep pretty sure this wont be our month. I have really tried to get my stress down by walking 30mins every day but nothing can help with this.

*curls up in balls begging for this to all be over*

by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kristen518-06
by Kristen :) on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:40 PM

im sorry!!! thats awful!!! hope things start getting better for you

teena2007
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Im so sorry nursing school. Is like boot camp!! Hope things get better....I know u don't wanna here this but mabe take a break from Ttc until winter break.....don't prevent just don't focus on it...good luck with everything!
cstarks90
by Courtney on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:58 PM

thanks i really appreciate the care sweet pea. its nice to hear when your so down

Quoting kristen518-06:

im sorry!!! thats awful!!! hope things start getting better for you

cstarks90
by Courtney on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Omg it really is! It's beyond stressful. And your right its not what you wanna hear. but you may be right. but at the same time with it only being my 2nd cycle im not sure im ready to give up so quickly especially since we are trying really hard for a summer baby (before student loans start coming out)

Quoting teena2007:

Im so sorry nursing school. Is like boot camp!! Hope things get better....I know u don't wanna here this but mabe take a break from Ttc until winter break.....don't prevent just don't focus on it...good luck with everything!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN