Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

wth!!! tmi

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:56 PM
  • 11 Replies
Well I thought at first maybe I was just implanting late but im pretty sure now its af. Im cramping and every time I pee when I wipe theres some blood. At first it was just really light pink it was darker tgis time not like blood red dark but like a darker color but not brown either. Well I pushed the toilet paper up a little to see what would cone out on it and tgere was more then just a little spotting. I mean its not just coming out like af would yet but I have a feeling thats what it is im sooo sad.
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mammacra
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Baby dust!
mrscamplan
by Lindsay on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Thabks. Baby dust to you too!

Quoting Mammacra:

Baby dust!
teena2007
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Awwww so sorry where are u in ur cycle?
mrscamplan
by Lindsay on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Im 13dpo right now not sure what cycle day though. Ff says im supposed to get af day after tomorrow but im not exactly regular

Quoting teena2007:

Awwww so sorry where are u in ur cycle?
Dragonmamas
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry, mama. Fx for next time around, if nothing else!

hunnny_bre
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Aww don't be sad keep ur chin up! How long have you guys been TTC? Are you temping?
mrscamplan
by Lindsay on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:50 PM

no im not temping im gonna start in the morning. or at least try too. im NEVER up at the same time every day. But im gonna keep the thermometer right next to my bed!!! And its def af that came. its not heavy its light but its def af so do i count this as cd1? Its hard to not be sad ive had sooooo much going on and happening today its been super hectic and im soooo discouraged. Doc said if i dont conceive this cycle to schedule an appointment to have some tests done. im just nervous i really was hoping we could do it on our own. I have 2 other kids they are 6 and 4 i had no problem conceiving them, i wasnt trying though i was 18 when i got preggo with my oldest. So i dunno what the problem is i mean its a different guy im with and weve been trying since december although this was my first month actually calender charting and really trying before this month we just weren being careful and gonna let whatever happened happen. Hes 35 and im wondering if he has a low sc we cant afford an re though and he doesnt have insurance right now and im not really sure if he would go if he could i think it scares him to think the problem might be him. so im gonna get checked to make sure its not me first and go from there i guess.

Quoting hunnny_bre:

Aww don't be sad keep ur chin up! How long have you guys been TTC? Are you temping?

Lindsay
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:18 AM

aw boo. :( good luck next cycle :) n my hubs is 35 to. But I'm 25 lbs heavier NW then when we concieved. So I think thT matters for me :(

mrscamplan
by Lindsay on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:41 AM

tQuoting cookie860:

aw boo. :( good luck next cycle :) n my hubs is 35 to. But I'm 25 lbs heavier NW then when we concieved. So I think thT matters for me :(

thanks and yeah i just worry because he has basically used the pull out method his entire life and never gotten a girl pregnant so im worried that it might actually be him. Im a little bit heavier then i was when i conceived my first 2 but only by like 5 or 10 pounds. i just dont know what to think....like how is it possible hes never gotten anyone preggo on the pull out method thats y i worry if something is wrong with him. But at the same time its still possible its me. i just dont know what all my ob can do... like can she perscribe all the goodies to help or do i have to go to an re for that? cause i cant afford an re. so im hoping my doc can take care of it for now

Lindsay
hunnny_bre
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Well give it a little time and see if anything is going on with you be patient and open to what you hear though because he will see that and if nothing is found to be a mishap with you medically maybe he'll budge some and go to get a SA.. I know everything is so expensive without insurance.. call around maybe find a county clinic with low low fees. Hopefully there will be somewhere that can work with you guys. Also payment plans help a lot but that depends on the Dr. Let us know how everything goes. Oh also keep in mind that the fertility drug clomid could help him with sperm issues IF he has any. In the mean time you both need to take Per pregnancy worthy multivitamins, fish oil and coq10 would be good also.

For him there are specific vitamins or blends to help with healthy sperm I'd look into that but you don't want to take a bunch of random vitamins along with a multi. Make sure if your gonna take a multi and a specific vitamin that you don't over do it with the amount of dosage.

Quoting mrscamplan:

no im not temping im gonna start in the morning. or at least try too. im NEVER up at the same time every day. But im gonna keep the thermometer right next to my bed!!! And its def af that came. its not heavy its light but its def af so do i count this as cd1? Its hard to not be sad ive had sooooo much going on and happening today its been super hectic and im soooo discouraged. Doc said if i dont conceive this cycle to schedule an appointment to have some tests done. im just nervous i really was hoping we could do it on our own. I have 2 other kids they are 6 and 4 i had no problem conceiving them, i wasnt trying though i was 18 when i got preggo with my oldest. So i dunno what the problem is i mean its a different guy im with and weve been trying since december although this was my first month actually calender charting and really trying before this month we just weren being careful and gonna let whatever happened happen. Hes 35 and im wondering if he has a low sc we cant afford an re though and he doesnt have insurance right now and im not really sure if he would go if he could i think it scares him to think the problem might be him. so im gonna get checked to make sure its not me first and go from there i guess.

Quoting hunnny_bre:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN