Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

-UPDATE- Holy Temp Spike Batman!!!! (Chart Picture Included!!!)

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:54 PM
  • 59 Replies

My Usual DPO or LP is between 5-17 days. NORMALLY it doesn't go past 13-16 days. With my son I got a BFP at 9-10 DPO/LP. So when should I test this time??

TTC #2

UPDATE: Today I'm 11 DPO and my stomach doesn't hurt anymore. The last few days/weeks my stomach had this cramping (like AF Cramps, but no AF/Bleeding) gas, bloated, twinges, pulling sensations and today NOTHING! Could I have really ovulated and implanted already??? I tested at 9 DPO and its was negative....I plan on testing Sat or Sunday if not by Oct 10th.

UPDATE:

How's my Chart looking now!??!?!?!! I still don't have AF yet!!!! 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommapickerill
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I am going to be honest, I'm not sure if you O'd when FF said you did,if at all. There really hasn't been any significant temp rise to be able to determine if you have or not.I think FF is going off of your cervical mucus. I could be wrong and I hope I am but that is just my observation.

Jewels11
by Silver Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:56 PM

I kinda thought so. I'm not sure if I even O at all to begin with. =*(

Jewels11
by Silver Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:58 PM

bump

Dragonmamas
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 7:06 PM

It's a bit sparatic... I don't see a clear indication temp wise of ovulation. I have little experience though, so bumping for a temping pro. Fx!

MrsHubert
by Tara on Sep. 26, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Do you temp orally or vaginally? Your temps are all over the place. Are you temping at the same time each morning? Maybe you could try eliminating the cm documentation on ff but write it down personally on a piece of paper or something just to see what happens.

Jewels11
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 6:17 AM

I temp Orally and I have a feeling I'm a mouth breather. Yes I temp every morning at 5:35 before I get up for work. I've been charting over 40 cycles. My Ovulation is usually between 17-31 days but the normal is 17-24 days. I might have to go back on Vitex to regulate my cycles again. I'm very frustrated.

Quoting MrsHubert:

Do you temp orally or vaginally? Your temps are all over the place. Are you temping at the same time each morning? Maybe you could try eliminating the cm documentation on ff but write it down personally on a piece of paper or something just to see what happens.

MrsHubert
by Tara on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:43 AM

I would definitely start temping vaginally and give it a few cycles to see what happens. Your chart is very erratic and it's hard to say if and when you o'd

Quoting Jewels11:

I temp Orally and I have a feeling I'm a mouth breather. Yes I temp every morning at 5:35 before I get up for work. I've been charting over 40 cycles. My Ovulation is usually between 17-31 days but the normal is 17-24 days. I might have to go back on Vitex to regulate my cycles again. I'm very frustrated.

Quoting MrsHubert:

Audrey2013
by Audrey on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:49 AM
I temp orally and was told i look like a mouth breather, so i was advised that i could just lay there for 10-15 mins then temp. I personally don't like to temp vaginally...

Quoting Jewels11:

Quoting MrsHubert:

mama2gg
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I have no idea why they have you ch that is a no o chart

Also if your lp is lower than 10 days that's a defect and if it moves around more than 2 days that's a hormone imbalance
Jewels11
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:37 PM

No my LP is always between 10-16 days. I have a feeling it might be a hormone imbalance and that I don't O. 

simple frown

Quoting mama2gg:

I have no idea why they have you ch that is a no o chart

Also if your lp is lower than 10 days that's a defect and if it moves around more than 2 days that's a hormone imbalance

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)