Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Experiences please from other Mama's!

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:12 AM
  • 17 Replies

I'm currently a week late for my period but haven't taken a test yet..I've had let downs in the past and like to wait a little bit before I rush of and buy a HPT.

Anyway, my period was due last saturday and a day or two before that it felt like I was going to get it but it's never arrived.All the week I've had some cramping..The thing I've noticed though is my increased tiredness..Like i said,i've been feeling like AF is going to come but nothing.What kind of vaginal discharge is common in pregnancy too.

Thankyou :-)

by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Khooks
by Jessica on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:24 AM
I was in denial with my first, I kept telling dh that af was COMING lol I had cramps like she was coming and kept going to the bathroom but nope (:
Fingers crossed!
triggersmom27
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:28 AM

i had alot of clear or whitish discharge when i was 1st pregnant GL!

MommyAddie
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:29 AM
With my first baby, I didn't test until I was almost two weeks late because I didn't think I could get pregnant. I was exhausted all the time and I had all the symptoms of AF without the blood. It turns out those are pregnancy symptoms, too. You should test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elmoslittlesist
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Thanks ladies :-) will test tomorrow if my period has not show.

Lyssa03
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:38 AM
Test today, chances are if you are, it will be positive. Cramping is normal in early pregnancy because everything is shifting to make room for a baby.

Quoting elmoslittlesist:

Thanks ladies :-) will test tomorrow if my period has not show.

elmoslittlesist
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:43 AM

I've just noticed also that my boobs are pretty heavy and sore..It's very similar to get my period but nothing aint coming,LOL :-P

Lyssa03
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Are your nipples sore?

Quoting elmoslittlesist:

I've just noticed also that my boobs are pretty heavy and sore..It's very similar to get my period but nothing aint coming,LOL :-P

Audrey2013
by Audrey on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:53 AM
I'd go test today even on a Walmart cheapie or dollar tree it well def show up with you being a week late.. Gl!!
steph.sublette
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:06 PM

I can understand your hesitancy for not wanting to rush right off to take a test, i have seen many ladies get emotionally distraught over evaps and chemicals in this forum.

For me, alot of cm and watery discaharge came with pregnancy along with tiredness with an inability to sleep.

Good luck when you test, fingers crossed you see two pink lines, looking forward to an update : )

Savvysmomma118
by Shannon on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Following for an update! Girl you have some amazing self control!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN