Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Woke up this morning to another BFN!

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 6:13 AM
  • 19 Replies

Good Morning Girls -

Woke up early this morning, and immediately POAS.  B-F-N!  I'm really getting tired of this.  I've come to grips (sort of) with the fact that September is just not my month, but where is AF!

This is only my second cycle since my stillbirth in July.  It took AF 7 weeks to come back after that, so who knows what length cycle I'm working with right now. 

I got positive LH surges on the 14, 15 & 17th, so I figured I ovulated around that time.  I know this doesn't put me many days PO, but hoping for a miracle I guess.

The past 3 days, I've been getting cramps, that achy feeling down below where you think AF is coming any second, EWCM during FMU and then a lot of creamy CM yesterday when we BD'd.

I am SO confused... Just wish something would happen so I can move onto October.  DS was due Oct. 18, 2013..I was really hoping for a BFP by then!

Thanks for listening to my rant, ladies. Thank God it's Friday!!

by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 6:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lyssa03
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:52 AM
It can sometimes take a while after your body has been through so much. The surge doesn't show that you actually o'd, but if you did, you might just need a few more days for that bfp to show up.
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry for your loss :( maybe it will just take a few more days to get back to normal. Good luck in October!

Caseyprr
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:18 AM

I too woke up to a BFN! I'm on day 34 and in the past 4 months this is the longest I've gone. I too am tired of seeing NO's!

Good Luck to you!!!

sunpeaches1
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump! Hope things get normal for you soon & bfp follows right after!
JennSchoeffel
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I am in the same boat as you. My due date was October 9th and my daughter was stillborn June 5th. I think Im 10dpo and also BFN this morning :(

gchorses4life
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 10:25 AM

stay positive and im sorry about your loss. I lost my daughter in May at 37 weeks and got my period 5 weeks later so it does depend on the woman. dont give up hope though and good luck :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
MommytoangelE07
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 10:59 AM
I haven't caught on to my cycle rhythm yet, but since it sounds like you've got steady information this could be your late BFP! Ohhh I hope it is for you ... gl!

Quoting Caseyprr:

I too woke up to a BFN! I'm on day 34 and in the past 4 months this is the longest I've gone. I too am tired of seeing NO's!

Good Luck to you!!!

MommytoangelE07
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Ohh :( so sorry for your loss. My heart aches for you. Keeping you in my thoughts and hope you get your rainbow and sunny day!

Quoting gchorses4life:

stay positive and im sorry about your loss. I lost my daughter in May at 37 weeks and got my period 5 weeks later so it does depend on the woman. dont give up hope though and good luck :)

MommytoangelE07
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:02 AM
October 9th :) another Libra Love <3 rooting for your BFP!!!

Quoting JennSchoeffel:

I am in the same boat as you. My due date was October 9th and my daughter was stillborn June 5th. I think Im 10dpo and also BFN this morning :(

Caseyprr
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Oh I sure hope you're right but doubtful, I took a couple of tests that tell you 5 days earlier ect. but who knows. I'm so sorry about your loss but hopeful you will be blessed sooner then later!

Thanks for the positive thoughts!

Quoting MommytoangelE07:

I haven't caught on to my cycle rhythm yet, but since it sounds like you've got steady information this could be your late BFP! Ohhh I hope it is for you ... gl!

Quoting Caseyprr:

Good Luck to you!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)