Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

i feel really raw down there

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 2:24 AM
  • 13 Replies
Bf and I just bad'd and now I feel really raw and kinda burns. More of a raw feeling though. I was supposed to start AF three days ago but still getting bfns, which doesn't surprise me. I feel like I'm gonna have to get blood work to find out I'm pregnant when it happens. But anyway, only other strange thing happening is tingly goosbump feeling in my boobies the last few days. No cramps, no cm, no thing else! Now this annoying raw feeling. Any ideas?
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LeslieS3
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:22 AM
I feel like that sometimes after we've bd'd a few nights in a row and if I'm kind if dry. Never any burning though, just more of a sore, "raw" feeling. I would definitely call your doc on Monday if you still haven't gotten AF and also ask about the raw feeling. Gl!!
uriahadel
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:29 AM
I have a little burning on the inside down there after sex. It is quick, it is here then it is gone. It started after I got pregnant.

Fx for you and lots of baby dust!
lizzann1
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Yes it doesn't last long. The raw feeling last longer than the burning. I thought maybe I was getting a yeast infection but I have absolutly no other signs of that. No signs of AF either. I'm trying not to think about it because I know that I'll only delay things. Who knows, maybe I am pregnant!

Quoting uriahadel:

I have a little burning on the inside down there after sex. It is quick, it is here then it is gone. It started after I got pregnant.

lizzann1
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Weird you say that because I rarely call when things like this happen. I usually wait it out but the other day when she didn't show j told bf I will make an appointment for blood draw of Shes still a no show by Monday. Maybe its a sign! Or maybe I'm looking into it to o much haha

Quoting LeslieS3:

I feel like that sometimes after we've bd'd a few nights in a row and if I'm kind if dry. Never any burning though, just more of a sore, "raw" feeling. I would definitely call your doc on Monday if you still haven't gotten AF and also ask about the raw feeling. Gl!!

uriahadel
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I am hoping you are.

I didn't get that burning sensation until after I got pregnant.

Quoting lizzann1:

Yes it doesn't last long. The raw feeling last longer than the burning. I thought maybe I was getting a yeast infection but I have absolutly no other signs of that. No signs of AF either. I'm trying not to think about it because I know that I'll only delay things. Who knows, maybe I am pregnant!

Quoting uriahadel:

lizzann1
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:11 PM
I'm thinking I am. Just a gut feeling. I could easily be wrong though! If it keeps up till Monday I'm scheduling for blood work. I'm praying SO HARD!

Quoting uriahadel:

I am hoping you are.

Quoting lizzann1:

Quoting uriahadel:

uriahadel
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Praying with you that you get your bfp!

Quoting lizzann1:

I'm thinking I am. Just a gut feeling. I could easily be wrong though! If it keeps up till Monday I'm scheduling for blood work. I'm praying SO HARD!

Quoting uriahadel:

I am hoping you are.

Quoting lizzann1:

Quoting uriahadel:

tluvsd2
by TONI on Sep. 30, 2013 at 7:18 AM
WOW IM HOPING PRAYING AND CROSSING IT ALL THAT ITS YOUR BFP TIME AND IF U FEEL IT WELL THATS A GOOD SIGN MY FREIND DID NOT GET HER BFP UNTIL SHE WAS OVER A WEEK LATE! FX!!!!!! CANT WAIT TO HEAR
lizzann1
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Thank you, but I started AF yesterday :/ guess I was feeling that was because we were bding every day this month. On to the next!

Quoting tluvsd2:

WOW IM HOPING PRAYING AND CROSSING IT ALL THAT ITS YOUR BFP TIME AND IF U FEEL IT WELL THATS A GOOD SIGN MY FREIND DID NOT GET HER BFP UNTIL SHE WAS OVER A WEEK LATE! FX!!!!!! CANT WAIT TO HEAR

lizzann1
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Thank you, but I started AF yesterday :/ guess I was feeling that was because we were bding every day this month. On to the next!

Quoting tluvsd2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)