Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Is this pregnancy? I'm seriously excited!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 2:25 AM
  • 11 Replies

Ever since ovulation I have had non-stop cramps that are mild to severe and achy legs and gas. This morning I had a pulling type pain/feeling (not really painful, just odd)  in both of my ovaries or in that regin. I went to sleep around 10-11 A.M and woke up with nausea and a headache and more mild cramps. Now I have headache , cramps, achy legs and I'm extremely emotional. I'm not kidding. I'm watching the walking dead season 1 where Rick finds his family and when his son and wife ran to him I literally lost it. I mean it was like waterfalls in my face lol I do the same thing during AF's visit but that's not for 8 more days. I'm not sure if this is pregnancy but I think it is and thinking about having a little baby girl to buy cute little dresses for or a son to buy dinosaurs and race cars for after ttc for almost a year is too much, it's just gotten me so excited now I can't stop thinking about it. Has anyone else experienced this and ended up being pregnant? 

by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 2:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AshCH
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 3:44 AM
1 mom liked this

ever since having my son EVERYTHING makes me cry so i can never use that as an indicator lol but the only way to know for sure is to test, id wait a few more days then test with fmu, sounds promising though, good luck!:)

Bigly54
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 3:55 AM

Thank you :) do you remember what it felt like when you first got pregnant? I mean even before you tested? I'm sorry if I'm being weird or getting too personal, I've just been ttc for so long, I'm really excited and I'm still cramping right now so I really really really hope I finally get to be called mommy. Also I'm just wondering if you've noticed that its kinda like baby season lol I don't know where you're from but where I live every female 15-30 is either pregnant or has just had a child except for me :( sometimes my Facebook gets me down seeing all these posts about babies because I had finally concluded that I would be a mom. I'm sorry I kept going on and on, I'm just super excited haha :) 

mercy923
by MERCEDES on Sep. 28, 2013 at 4:16 AM
I had that same tugging sore feeling on my right ovary few wks ago. Now i am 5wks. I too was gassy bloated (still am) only had one nausea spell after and thats it. Test in a wk, i did and got the faintest bfp but it was there.Good luck and FX. Keep us posted
Bigly54
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:59 AM

Bigly54
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 9:34 AM

BUMP!

babie113
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 9:38 AM
I second this

Quoting AshCH:

ever since having my son EVERYTHING makes me cry so i can never use that as an indicator lol but the only way to know for sure is to test, id wait a few more days then test with fmu, sounds promising though, good luck!:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mercy923
by MERCEDES on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:53 AM
I forgot to tell you same day i felt tugging feeling i found myself crying to twilight movie lol and was like what gives. After that i just knew i was pregnant. I had a feeling!

Quoting mercy923:I had that same tugging sore feeling on my right ovary few wks ago. Now i am 5wks. I too was gassy bloated (still am) only had one nausea spell after and thats it. Test in a wk, i did and got the faintest bfp but it was there.Good luck and FX. Keep us posted
uriahadel
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Yes I had your symptoms and other symptoms before my bfp. I will be 9 weeks tomorrow.

Fx for you and lots of baby dust!
amy_dawn
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:25 AM
It's amazing how quickly signs and symptoms can show up in some pregnancies. Each of mine have been different. But when I got pregnant with my first, the very next morning I had the most amazingly positive and upbeat view of the world. I walked to my classes (I was in college) and I wanted to one of those movie-style spins to see this bright new beautiful world spin around me. Everything looked clean, the air smelled wonderful (It was Boston, Ha! LOL! But it being early October crisp fall air helped I'm sure.), and it was like I had all new senses! It was such an exhilarating feeling that I haven't forgotten it almost 10 years later. But I didn't know that it was pregnancy until AF was late and I tested. (We weren't trying--in fact, that was a condom ooops...) I hope this is it for you!
sammywantsababy
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 12:37 PM

I dont want to get u too excited but I just went through a very similar thing and just got my BFP with baby #2! A short time after ovulation I started to feel like I was getting my period...peeing a ton...kinda crampy...emotional...eating a lot lol...and it was way too early in the month for it to be AF...I have a 35 day cycle and I found out like 10 days before AF was due! Fingers crossed for u!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN