Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

opk and irregular cycles???

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:19 AM
  • 6 Replies
I just been looking around the net a little bit. And i saw some places stating opk dont work if your irregular. Any one know if this iz true or not? I know i can have babies i have four:) the baby is 7 months . Im actually trying to get pregnNt this time and i fear it sgonna take forever . I hope the opk s are reliable
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
1.lucky.momma
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Bump
beargates
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Thanks
cstarks90
by Courtney on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:53 AM

BUMP!

cstarks90
by Courtney on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:54 AM

im pretty sure that is false tho. Because I am irregular and my doctor told me to keep using OPKS and temping. I'm almost 99% sure that is completly false. NOW i have went through 30 or so opks this month trying to catch mine so you have to be willing to test often and for awhile.

beargates
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:11 AM
Thanks .. lst month my firat time using and got a positive 3 days in a row. And ff temps confirmed.

Quoting cstarks90:

im pretty sure that is false tho. Because I am irregular and my doctor told me to keep using OPKS and temping. I'm almost 99% sure that is completly false. NOW i have went through 30 or so opks this month trying to catch mine so you have to be willing to test often and for awhile.

BecaXO
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:58 AM
I am irregular and I use opks. I buy them in bulk on Amazon because I go through a lot. I literally take them everyday until I get a positive.it helps me find some kind of pattern. I've learned that I ovulate really late and sometimes I ovulate without getting my period. (I also check CM and CP to back it up)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)