Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grr Frustrated!

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:43 AM
  • 1 Replies

Normally I did not use temp to track ovulation, but this cycle I did and it seems to have placed me at cycle day 13 for O. I normally put mine for day 14 based on cm an Oing pain, but going by ff chart that says I oed cd 13 I would be 12dpo today and I got a bfn. My cycle according to ff should start on the 11th which would make my cycle 27 days and it is usually a 28 day cycle so could I still be only 11dpo if I went by old calculations? Just trying to figure out if ill be getting af on the 11th or 12th. Basically going b ff I'm 12dpo and already feeling pretty strong pms symptoms when that normally doesn't happen until the day before and my temps are still high... Yet I got a bfn using smu. Here is my chart: do you think I am out for this cycle? Any hope?

Basically trying to figure out why I'm having similar AF type pains, though some are different, other then just cramps I'm getting hip pain and pain between my inner thighs. Some of these symptoms happen right before AF is due, not 3 days prior. I get the feeling she might be showing her face sooner then usual which is strange because my cycles have always been spot on and reliable

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
AdibaB
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:47 PM

All symptoms gone today =/ if AF is coming then she needs to get here already which I think she is. Temp dropped from 98.9 to 98.4 which is around where it has been averaging I guess after O.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)