Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how to get pregnant

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:24 AM
  • 3 Replies
hi... how i going to get pregnant faster..we would like to have another child, but i already stop taking pills but still i dont get pregnant..they say to me if i stop taking pills i got pregnant immediately
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jjknue
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Everyone is different stopping bc us a stsrt but you can't just snap your fingers. If you are serious about figuring it all out. Try temping track your cycle and another option is opks. Sometimes it just takes you to see when you are ovulating to catch that egg.
uriahadel
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:58 AM
I wasn't even on birth control and it took me 8 months to conceive this child. I have two others I conceived the first time.
Sometimes it takes longer then others.

All you can do is track your ovulation but even doing that, it may not help you get pregnant quicker. My best advice is to relax and let nature take its course.

I did all the tracking of my ovulation but still no baby. When I finally gave up was when I got pregnant, and I know a lot of people who have the same story.

I hope you get your bfp soon nomatter how you choose to do it.
Sammi20
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:15 AM

Just keep trying.. it takes more then just stopping the pill... You only ovulate .. 1 day a month? about 14 days after your first day of AF.. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)