Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does your cervix drop after....

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:03 AM
  • 5 Replies

you ovulate. It was high earlier today and I had EWCM/Watery CM today but now my cervix is lowest its been since af. what do you think? btw i had two days of + opks and then today they went -

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hunnny_bre
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:08 AM
You were supoosed to o today right so i think Its super possible you o'ed...!.. And its possible it was just a short lh surge? were the opks completely as dark as control line or no?

Also the cervix changes positions throughout the day so keep dtd especially id this is ur first month of charting? Because sometimes ff thinks u o'ed but then later tells u oh nevermind we actually think u o'ed this day lol...

What cd are you on today, cd16? Are your cycles normally 26-30 days long?
cstarks90
by Courtney on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:15 AM

Monday and Tuesday I had positive OPKS like BLAZING and i never have two positive opks cause my surge is so short. But I did i got 8 of them (i was a little excited seeing all the +'s haha) and then this morning it was barely not positive and throughout the day they got lighter and lighter and now the line is like almost not there. So yes today I should have ovulated or tomorrow.

I always check my cervix all day im a little obess and it hasnt been this low since early on in the cycle. I've charted a couple times but i didnt even ovulate last month. :(

BTW THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING HONEY

Quoting hunnny_bre:

You were supoosed to o today right so i think Its super possible you o'ed...!.. And its possible it was just a short lh surge? were the opks completely as dark as control line or no?

Also the cervix changes positions throughout the day so keep dtd especially id this is ur first month of charting? Because sometimes ff thinks u o'ed but then later tells u oh nevermind we actually think u o'ed this day lol...

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:22 AM
I've been following you the last few days. Relax girl!! Lol. Dropping cervix is a huge sign for me that I have oed. Bet you gey a nice thermal shift in am.
cstarks90
by Courtney on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:26 AM

hahaha i know im just freakin out. I didn't ovulate last month and super worried but im sure you know that since you have been following lol! I'm hoping to have a big shift tomorrow. FINGERS CROSSED and thanks for following and helping ;)

Quoting GoldenLinds:

I've been following you the last few days. Relax girl!! Lol. Dropping cervix is a huge sign for me that I have oed. Bet you gey a nice thermal shift in am.

hunnny_bre
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:43 AM
You're welcome!:) all of what you've said point to strong o signs!!! Now time for that thermal shift!! :D:D:D!!

Quoting cstarks90:

Monday and Tuesday I had positive OPKS like BLAZING and i never have two positive opks cause my surge is so short. But I did i got 8 of them (i was a little excited seeing all the +'s haha) and then this morning it was barely not positive and throughout the day they got lighter and lighter and now the line is like almost not there. So yes today I should have ovulated or tomorrow.

I always check my cervix all day im a little obess and it hasnt been this low since early on in the cycle. I've charted a couple times but i didnt even ovulate last month. :(

BTW THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING HONEY

Quoting hunnny_bre:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)