Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well ...

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:38 AM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

On to next month. I am gonna see of my doc will up my clomid and I am going to start taking my metformin thought I hate it with a passion. Because I doubt my endocrinologist will call in a script for insulin since my appt is in January and that was first available :(. Fx we can make this baby before Christmas!
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Just.1.More
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck next cycle hun
mrsallen3912
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Gl sweetie
Sophie1809
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Luck !!! it's coming !!

Lyssa03
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:54 AM
How many dpo are you? The digitals are not very sensitive. I didn't get a positive until I was 5 weeks.
Audrey2013
by Audrey on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:58 AM
This... How many dpo and when is af.due

Quoting Lyssa03:

How many dpo are you? The digitals are not very sensitive. I didn't get a positive until I was 5 weeks.

OliviaLouise29
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:09 AM
I believe I O'd on the 23rd so about 16 DPO . I really doubt I am because my sugar has been running so high. I believe my hormones were a mess this month

Quoting Lyssa03:

OliviaLouise29
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:13 AM
AF was due on Monday ... So I am on day 39 of a 36 day cycle. : / I go see my doc for my annual in a week so I will have him order a blood test so I can take the meds to induce my period. Would want to be absolutely sure if I had to take that.

Quoting Audrey2013:

Quoting Lyssa03:

OliviaLouise29
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:14 AM
I should say I took a frer at 10 DPO and 13 DPO and they were both bfn
Audrey2013
by Audrey on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:15 AM
What if you tried a frer? Maybe your hcg just isn't high enough for a digi

Quoting OliviaLouise29:

AF was due on Monday ... So I am on day 39 of a 36 day cycle. : / I go see my doc for my annual in a week so I will have him order a blood test so I can take the meds to induce my period. Would want to be absolutely sure if I had to take that.

Quoting Audrey2013:

Quoting Lyssa03:

OliviaLouise29
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:20 AM
I might try one more FRER.... But I kind of hate I hold out hope for this month .... The digi took so long to come up with a "not pregnant" I kind of hoped it had detected something and it just wasn't high enough .... But then the logical part of my brain reminded me I could justify anything if I wanted it bad enough. Lol. This may work better into our plan anyway or should I say God's plan. I may do one more or a blood test next week if no AF. The longest I went past AF due date was 6 days

Quoting Audrey2013:

What if you tried a frer? Maybe your hcg just isn't high enough for a digi

Quoting OliviaLouise29:

Quoting Audrey2013:

Quoting Lyssa03:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)