Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Everyone please read and tell me what you think before I get excited *Pic*

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:57 AM
  • 8 Replies

Poll

Question: Am I pregnant?

Options:

No

Yes

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 2

View Results

AF is now 4 days late and ive been having bunches of preg symptoms,  I took one test yesterday and it was extremly faint, i took a test this morning with fmu and it was darker, it's about to drive me insane not knowing, just copy and paste the link into your browser and tell me what you think, these are the symptoms I've been having, nausea, fatigue, sore breasts, EXTREME hunger , light AF like cramps, mild lower back pain, lots of watery cm. I've even been forgetting things, not sure if this is related but i went shopping the other day and i was only on mu feet for maybe an hour or 2 and my legs and feet felt like they were gonna explode , they hurt so bad inhad to go sit in the car, that has never happened before and i havent had PMS since i was about 13 or 14 so all of this isnreally strange for me, also im sorry for any spelling mkstakes lol im kn this ipad and where i pasted the links its not autocorreting me if I accidentally type an extra letter or something lol, but just tell me what you think. And I was just wondering do you think I should make an appomeh net to see the doctor ? thanks (:        

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:44 AM
The pictures won't come up on a mobile device I'll grabbed my computer and check for you.
littlemonaghan
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:47 AM
What she said but I can't get to a computer right now. My toddler is asleep on my lap because she's a bed hog

Quoting MrsA0625:

The pictures won't come up on a mobile device I'll grabbed my computer and check for you.
elmoslittlesist
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:53 AM
The top one looks like a positive.Id retest in a few days :-) Good luck!
Taryn327
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:17 AM
I can't see it from the picture on my phone, but I've always understood that on a pregnancy test, if there is a line, even a faint one, it is a positive. Good luck!
Audrey2013
by Audrey on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:34 AM
I don't see anything, I'd retest with a frer pink dye test
mama2gg
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this
The top looks dry line
And second wont come up
Lyssa03
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:10 AM
I clicked her user name, and the photo seems to have been deleted.

Quoting mama2gg:

The top looks dry line

And second wont come up

mama2gg
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Hummm strange

Quoting Lyssa03:

I clicked her user name, and the photo seems to have been deleted.

Quoting mama2gg:

The top looks dry line

And second wont come up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)