Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fertility Success Story....

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:18 AM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

I would like to read some fertility success story.... some positive ending.....

Please help me see the light at the end of the tunnel - we are going to IUI treatment very soon...

THanks ladies and have a wonderful Wednesday!

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsallen3912
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I have pcos and type 2 diabetes.
Hubby and I have been trying for a year.
I used preseed in the month of sept. Clomid in aug. And fertilitea for a few days and stopped worrying about gettin pregnant and tracking my cycle.
My bfp came last fri ;)
Good luck to you!
nicole2884
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:32 AM
2 moms liked this
I have pcos an did two rounds of clomid
One round of femara
An one round of femara with ovidril an got our bfp an she will be one month old tomorrow

Don't give up

Gl
mama2gg
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Well let's see

For my son I ttc for many years to no end I FINALLY got pregnant with iui first try and he is now 6

For the next four years I ttc with 12 losses including a stillborn

Ihad two surgeries 1 to remove a uterine septum and 2 to remove endo and help with pcos

After that was done I got pregnant a year later (it wouldn't have taken that long but dh lost all his sperm due to a medical treatment and needed fertility treatments of his own which worked than with god) my dd whom is now six months old.

I have been ttc our third for 4 cycles and have already had one loss and am on my second round of Clomid and trigger shot (I trigger late tonight)

I have high hopes this one won't take as long we shall see but I have TWO perfect babies now and wouldn't change anything
Sophie1809
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:44 AM

CONGRATS !! So happy for your BFP there is hope.. Thanks for helping me see it.

Quoting mrsallen3912:

I used preseed in the month of sept. Clomid in aug. And fertilitea for a few days and stopped worrying about gettin pregnant and tracking my cycle.
My bfp came last fri ;)
Good luck to you!

Sophie1809
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Thanks for your story and giving me hope...
Quoting nicole2884:

I have pcos an did two rounds of clomid
One round of femara
An one round of femara with ovidril an got our bfp an she will be one month old tomorrow

Don't give up

Gl

Sophie1809
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:47 AM

WOW, nice story.... everything is possible... thanks !!  

Quoting mama2gg:

Well let's see

For my son I ttc for many years to no end I FINALLY got pregnant with iui first try and he is now 6

Ihad two surgeries 1 to remove a uterine septum and 2 to remove endo and help with pcos

After that was done I got pregnant a year later (it wouldn't have taken that long but dh lost all his sperm due to a medical treatment and needed fertility treatments of his own which worked than with god) my dd whom is now six months old.

I have been ttc our third for 4 cycles and have already had one loss and am on my second round of Clomid and trigger shot (I trigger late tonight)

I have high hopes this one won't take as long we shall see but I have TWO perfect babies now and wouldn't change anything

mama2gg
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Yup with never giving up and staying positive anything is possible

Quoting Sophie1809:

WOW, nice story.... everything is possible... thanks !!  

Quoting mama2gg:

Well let's see

Mommabear81312
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I have pcos and mthfr. I have a happy healthy 1 yr old after 3 miscarriages, one in second trimester. Dont give up. 

kaydence111
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Quoting mrsallen3912:

My bfp came last fri ;)
Good luck to you!

Do u think pre seed had a lot to do w/ it ? B/c pre seed is next on my list
MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I have pcos and tried to concieve for 10 years with no luck. During that time, I adopted newborn twins, but I still had the desire to experience pregnancy, so we kept trying.

After a decade, I decided to move on from the heartbreak and depression and make myself admit it wasn't going to happen so I could heal and live a normal life. I pretty much began a whole new life and I ended up losing 130 pounds, which had an amazing affect on my overall health and all but cured my pcos. My physical symptoms disappeared.

Two years later, my now-husband told me he thought I was pregnant. I told him he was nuts. He kept teasing me for a couple weeks and I thought that was cruel, since he knew what I'd been through. I bought a test just to prove him wrong and shut him up. It was the shock of my life when that test turned up positive. It was absolutely unbelievable. Long story short, I had lost enough weight to ovulate on my own and now I have a beautiful 15-month-old daughter named Betty.

After Betty was born we decided to start trying again as soon as we could because of my age and previous problems. I didn't expect to be able to get pregnant again, but I'm currently 39 1/2 weeks pregnant.

Lots of luck to everyone who's is on this journey.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)