Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

around 4/5weeks did you cry easily

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:25 AM
  • 16 Replies

i was watching dooms day castle last night and and when the twin sisters hugged i started to cry and had to catch myself..

then my niece school just called and said she is in the office crying cause her throat hurts so bad and the cant get in touch with my bnl and snl.. and i wanted to cry..

i am not a sensitive type to cry alot so this is crazy i must be pregnant.. 

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lost2013
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Good luck to you.  I cried at this Carter's commerical (children clothing) that I have seen a dozen of times and thought I was pregnant but I wasn't.  FX for you.  When are you testing?

MyCaptain
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm almost 6 weeks and I cried over everything. Especially around the end of week 4.
AliciaScott88
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Lol, With my youngest ds my first sign was when we went out to my parents house and my Dad was talking to me... Not anything special, we just had a conversation like normal, and on the way home I was bawling to DH because it was so nice of my Dad to talk to me. *riiiight* I don't cry. Normally. Ever. Lol. Dead giveaway. We had stopped trying the month before, so it was a total shock when I got the test that night and it was pos! Have you tested yet?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:33 AM
I'm 8wks and I cry over everything lol....but I sometimes do that when AF is getting close too.
TTC1n2012
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:38 AM
yesterday with 2blue dye test but did not use fmu..
Quoting AliciaScott88:

Lol, With my youngest ds my first sign was when we went out to my parents house and my Dad was talking to me... Not anything special, we just had a conversation like normal, and on the way home I was bawling to DH because it was so nice of my Dad to talk to me. *riiiight* I don't cry. Normally. Ever. Lol. Dead giveaway. We had stopped trying the month before, so it was a total shock when I got the test that night and it was pos! Have you tested yet?
TTC1n2012
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:40 AM

i have never had that then on top of it my chest is super sensitive.. i normally lay on my stomach not anymore..

Quoting Proud-mama-05:

I'm 8wks and I cry over everything lol....but I sometimes do that when AF is getting close too.

TTC1n2012
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:42 AM

omg.. i keep trying to keep hubby from noticing.. today is exactly 30days since lmp and i want to tell him then again i want to wait since my bday is friday i wanna share then 

Quoting MyCaptain:

I'm almost 6 weeks and I cried over everything. Especially around the end of week 4.

Lyssa03
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Yes. Very sensitive. Had a total breakdown just before getting my bfp. Best tenderness is also a big one. Go get a FRER and test.
TTC1n2012
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:47 AM

i want to try and wait till friday..and test on my bday..  today is 30days since lmp and things are way different than normal.. I have never had sensitive breast i never get weepy.. 

Quoting lost2013:

Good luck to you.  I cried at this Carter's commerical (children clothing) that I have seen a dozen of times and thought I was pregnant but I wasn't.  FX for you.  When are you testing?

lost2013
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM

I hope you get your BFP keep us updated :)

Quoting TTC1n2012:

i want to try and wait till friday..and test on my bday..  today is 30days since lmp and things are way different than normal.. I have never had sensitive breast i never get weepy.. 

Quoting lost2013:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)