Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ot: bd, the big O for ladies (NOT ovulation)

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:45 AM
  • 13 Replies
Soooooii this radio show i was listening to this morning said that some women are having harder times reaching the big O when basically bd'ing... They said that new research shows that when women wear SOCKS while bd'ing for some reason they O almost everytime they bd... Any ladies on here heard of this our have ant experience with this?
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lyssa03
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:48 AM
I've heard of it, and the socks while bding help in the way of, cold feet are a distraction. If you have warm feet, your mind is clearer. Also having an o before dh helps the sperm.
Audrey2013
by Audrey on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Really?! I understand the warm thing, i can't stand being cold... But i didn't know it helped the sperm... Hmmmm.socks tonight!! ·lol

Quoting Lyssa03:

I've heard of it, and the socks while bding help in the way of, cold feet are a distraction. If you have warm feet, your mind is clearer. Also having an o before dh helps the sperm.

Lyssa03
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Yeah, because when you o, you produce a lot of moisture. Just like with wet cm helping the sperm, the o cm does too. The more moisture, the easier they swim.

Quoting Audrey2013:

Really?! I understand the warm thing, i can't stand being cold... But i didn't know it helped the sperm... Hmmmm.socks tonight!! ·lol

Quoting Lyssa03:

Audrey2013
by Audrey on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Well i know it helps my df if i do first bc he always finishes a LOT faster if i do First lol dirty if tmi, lol but bc of that, it makes sense

Quoting Lyssa03:

Yeah, because when you o, you produce a lot of moisture. Just like with wet cm helping the sperm, the o cm does too. The more moisture, the easier they swim.

Quoting Audrey2013:

Quoting Lyssa03:

Lyssa03
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Lol tmi never bothers me.

Quoting Audrey2013:

Well i know it helps my df if i do first bc he always finishes a LOT faster if i do First lol dirty if tmi, lol but bc of that, it makes sense

Quoting Lyssa03:

Quoting Audrey2013:

Quoting Lyssa03:

Audrey2013
by Audrey on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Bump for more input and any ladies who want to try lol
mrsallen3912
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:09 PM
2 moms liked this

I will certainly have socks on tonight! 

Quoting Audrey2013:

Soooooii this radio show i was listening to this morning said that some women are having harder times reaching the big O when basically bd'ing... They said that new research shows that when women wear SOCKS while bd'ing for some reason they O almost everytime they bd... Any ladies on here heard of this our have ant experience with this?

Audrey2013
by Audrey on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao that's what i said... My df is the only one i have with no "help" and almost everytime, but hey if this really helps for everytimr, then hell yeah lmao

Quoting mrsallen3912:

Quoting Audrey2013:

mrsallen3912
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Exactly! LOL

Quoting Audrey2013:

Lmao that's what i said... My df is the only one i have with no "help" and almost everytime, but hey if this really helps for everytimr, then hell yeah lmao

Quoting mrsallen3912:

Quoting Audrey2013:

JuneBug_2008
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Not sure but I am more than willing to try lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)