Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it just me?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:09 AM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this
Is it just me or is everyone around you getting pregnant but you? I have been finding out that so many people I know are pregnant. I'm really happy for all of them. But in a way it makes me a little sad becuase I really want to be pregnant myself. I took a test yesterday and it came back not pregnant. I was really upset for hours. But I let it go. So this is my last post for this group. As of today I am 100% done trying to get pregnant. I wish all of you good luck.
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mama2gg
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Two of my friends this WEEK found out they are expecting and both have babies under 1 I Fxfxfx that is me next
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:37 AM

I lucked out and all of the people I am around are finsihed having kids. So I just have to deal with seeing everyone in the stores and every where else I go. Also the infertility support group I go to there seems to be a ton that has left from getting pregnant. I am sorry you are leaving but I wish you lots of luck with everything.

Hadadat
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Two babies born yesterday, a handful due in the coming weeks. I also had two friends announce they were pregnant with twins. So yeah, sometimes it feels like I'm the lonely duck in the pond. Oh well, I've got DS to keep me occupied while we continue trying for baby #2.

Keela222
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:09 PM
I'm not leaving the group. I just wont be making post or reading any. But thank you same to you.
Quoting hypnautica:

I lucked out and all of the people I am around are finsihed having kids. So I just have to deal with seeing everyone in the stores and every where else I go. Also the infertility support group I go to there seems to be a ton that has left from getting pregnant. I am sorry you are leaving but I wish you lots of luck with everything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)