Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mothers instinct?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:38 PM
  • 27 Replies
Do you feel like you KNOW what your having?? I have a strong feeling I know but I'm only 9weeks and don't wanna get my hopes up and then be upset I was wrong....
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amiehart62
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:38 PM
I knew I was having boys. Even though I really really wanted girls.
CmC1307
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:41 PM

I knew what i was having both times by 10-12 weeks. I just knew the ultrasound was purely a confirmation for me. Girl the first time, Boy this time :) Dont get your mind totally set keep it open but most people i know were right with what their instincts told them. What do you think you are having and why ?

Audrey2013
by Audrey on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Yes, i knew i was having a girl... But everyone said that IF i was having a boy, he'd be gay bc im way too girly lol.
ChellsieMarie
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:44 PM
How early were u in pregnancy when felt they were boys?

I have a boy and felt in he was a boy from the beginning but people kept telling me girl so when I found out it was a boy I was over the moon excited.

Now I feel like I know but people are agreeing with me so now I'm confused lol that sounds silly but eh.

Quoting Amiehart62:

I knew I was having boys. Even though I really really wanted girls.

Tressa1
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:46 PM
I had my daughters name come to me before I even found out I was pregnant with her. I was talking with my family and the topic came up and I said my first child will be a girl and her name is Bettie Kay. Found out about her a few weeks later.
Hadadat
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:47 PM

With my DS, I thought I was having a girl. totally felt it. Boy was I wrong. he's boy through and through.

ChellsieMarie
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:49 PM
This pregnancy just seams different and when I was pregnant with my son my husband and I could only agree on a boy name. This time around I feel like girl it's always on my mind.. We have a name and completely content with it but not a boy name we agree on.. I always said I wanted boys and have become open to having a girl so it's not like Iv always dreamed of a girl but I just can't seam to think "boy" it's always girl ever since I found out

Quoting CmC1307:

I knew what i was having both times by 10-12 weeks. I just knew the ultrasound was purely a confirmation for me. Girl the first time, Boy this time :) Dont get your mind totally set keep it open but most people i know were right with what their instincts told them. What do you think you are having and why ?

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Strong feeling this is a boy but won't know until jan
CmC1307
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Thats how I was. All of the sudden i couldn't find any girl bedding I liked, we picked a girl name but I wasn't in love with it, I kept calling the baby a HE. I just knew and I was right. I had the same intense feelings with the first pregnancy too but the opposite. All i focused on was girl stuff and found out she was indeed a girl lol.

Quoting ChellsieMarie:

This pregnancy just seams different and when I was pregnant with my son my husband and I could only agree on a boy name. This time around I feel like girl it's always on my mind.. We have a name and completely content with it but not a boy name we agree on.. I always said I wanted boys and have become open to having a girl so it's not like Iv always dreamed of a girl but I just can't seam to think "boy" it's always girl ever since I found out

Quoting CmC1307:

ChellsieMarie
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:53 PM
That's what I'm afraid of.. Not of having a boy in general but feeling like its a girl and being wrong

Quoting Hadadat:

With my DS, I thought I was having a girl. totally felt it. Boy was I wrong. he's boy through and through.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)