Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's clomid? What's baby aspirin ?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:43 PM
  • 24 Replies
Exactly what the subject says ! Also does it help get you preggo ? Can they b purchased in a store ?
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Randi02
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Great questions for your doctor :)

Good luck!

KJ786
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Clomid has to be prescribed by your doctor. It's a drug that helps women ovulate. Baby aspirin is used as a blood thinner and some women use it to help with implantation. It can be purchased at a store.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BreezeAlanna
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Clomid is  a fertility drug, you would have to have  a prescription for it.

I have no idea what the baby aspirin deal is lol.

Though I have heard that some ladies have had luck with taking Mucinex or Robitussin to make their cervical mucus more sticky for conceiving. 

kaydence111
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Quoting Randi02:

Great questions for your doctor :)

Good luck!

Thanks
kaydence111
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Quoting KJ786:

Clomid has to be prescribed by your doctor. It's a drug that helps women ovulate. Baby aspirin is used as a blood thinner and some women use it to help with implantation. It can be purchased at a store.

Would I have to be ttc for a certain amount if Tyme to get on clomid ? Or should I just say "hey I don't ovulate is there a way I can get on clomid "
kaydence111
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Quoting BreezeAlanna:

Clomid is  a fertility drug, you would have to have  a prescription for it.

I have no idea what the baby aspirin deal is lol.

Though I have heard that some ladies have had luck with taking Mucinex or Robitussin to make their cervical mucus more sticky for conceiving. 

Wow it's regular medicine ! No way I'll do robitussin nor mucinex ! I'll try pre seed first ! Thank you ;)
KJ786
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Unless you're older and closer to menopause, doctors won't even consider you for fertility treatment until you have been trying for at least a year on your own.

Quoting kaydence111:

Quoting KJ786:

Would I have to be ttc for a certain amount if Tyme to get on clomid ? Or should I just say "hey I don't ovulate is there a way I can get on clomid "

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Audrey2013
by Audrey on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Baby aspirin i found at Walmart for under $2 nit 100% what it does though, was just recommended to me.. my dr.said id be put onclomid after detecting through tests that I'm not ovulating OR if ttc over a year with no success
kaydence111
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Quoting Audrey2013:

Baby aspirin i found at Walmart for under $2 nit 100% what it does though, was just recommended to me.. my dr.said id be put onclomid after detecting through tests that I'm not ovulating OR if ttc over a year with no success

When u say "not ovulating" is that meaning you don't get any type of cervical mucus ?
Audrey2013
by Audrey on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Honestly I'm not 100% sure, but i know there's ablood test i think it is that your ob can do, i believe its cd21 or around there, that will tell you if you ovulated or not.. Ewcm i don't think is 100% a factor BC not everyone gets ewcm but they still ovulate. How long have you been ttc?

Quoting kaydence111:

Quoting Audrey2013:

When u say "not ovulating" is that meaning you don't get any type of cervical mucus ?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)