Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i can not trust my body

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:19 PM
  • 10 Replies

my dh wants a baby so bad and it plays with my head bc i want one too, but i am not getting prego weve been trying since last oct and nothing...i dont even think i am ovulating. but anytime i am late[and i am irregualr] hell say i really hope you are prego. we have two kids 2,4 now so i know i can have babies just idk why we havent gotten prego now? i feel like a failure as a woman, i lost the last baby in april 2012 and it hurt so bad, and i still want another child i guess i feel like it would fill the hole my loss has left me with, and i think it would do so for my dh as well.... i feel like i can not trust my body

i am late again, boobs fuller and sore, mood swings, headaches, some really bad backaches,{tmi- dh says i taste different not bad just different than normal} i had lost 8lbs and now i am slowly gaining it back. i have been emotional lately- i cried at the end of the freaking Big Green Giants movie for godsake!!! -sex drive has gotten a mind of its own and has gone WILD..... and the kicker i am negative...

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Just.1.More
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Could be stressing over not getting pregnant is causing AF to be late. If af still late in 4days test again. Keep ur head up.. hope u get pregnant soon.
bamamommy2009
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

thank you..i hope so too. im still onthe fence one day i feel like if i do get reggers again i do, and then teh next day i feel like i am a failure bc i havent..i dont its all so confusing

mama2gg
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Do you use opk or chart to see what's going on with your body
bamamommy2009
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:32 PM

i have tried using a ovulation test kit, but i do not track my bodys temp- how do i do that do i have to get a special themp/

Christinadelia
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:37 PM
My first pregnancy I got a negative up till 4 days after my AF was due... I'm really sorry for your loss... I know all to familiar how that feels. There's plenty of women who share your story on here (meaning ttc for longer period of time). Have you went to the doctor and done any tests? Your current symptoms sound promising... Other than the bfn lol... I really hope you can get your BFP soon. "Hugs". What tests have you tried and what's your DPO?
bamamommy2009
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:41 PM

i have had blood test done and even ahd a ultrasound done a couple of months ago but nothing was the obivous cause, and then all of a sudden i started having my af regular, i have tried the first response ovulation test where you dip the stick every night the same time to see if you are ovulating- nothing ever changed for over a month, i dont know what DPO is?

Quoting Christinadelia:

My first pregnancy I got a negative up till 4 days after my AF was due... I'm really sorry for your loss... I know all to familiar how that feels. There's plenty of women who share your story on here (meaning ttc for longer period of time). Have you went to the doctor and done any tests? Your current symptoms sound promising... Other than the bfn lol... I really hope you can get your BFP soon. "Hugs". What tests have you tried and what's your DPO?

Lyssa03
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Days past ovulation.

Quoting bamamommy2009:

i have had blood test done and even ahd a ultrasound done a couple of months ago but nothing was the obivous cause, and then all of a sudden i started having my af regular, i have tried the first response ovulation test where you dip the stick every night the same time to see if you are ovulating- nothing ever changed for over a month, i dont know what DPO is?

Quoting Christinadelia:

bamamommy2009
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:16 PM

sept 15 was the round about date i was suppost to of ovulated on

Lyssa03
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:22 PM
I'd say if you are, it's likely you'd get a positive right now.

Quoting bamamommy2009:

sept 15 was the round about date i was suppost to of ovulated on

bamamommy2009
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:25 PM

OK  thank you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)