Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Uh...is this normal?? --- IMPORTANT UPDATE new photo on second page

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:26 PM
  • 35 Replies

Mobile Photo

I got my AF 9/26-9/30. And I fluctuate on a 28-30 day cycle. I'm never dead on one or the other.

With all that being said, yesterday I had a mostly watery maybe a little sticky CM so my chart said I was fertile. Okay. Also my chart says no ovulation until pretty late which confuses me. I believe it should be much sooner than what it's telling me. Maybe I'm ovulating soon and that's why my temp dropped this morning a bit and the different CM?

Any thoughts? Charting is confusing and CM is worse haha.

Wife to a wonderful man, who wants to be a daddy as much as I want to be a mommy. Hopefuly soon! <3

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bellanicolexox
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Mobile Photo

Bigger chart.
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I suck at charts so here is a bump

Lyssa03
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I'll bump. I'm pretty sure though if you had af 26th, but 30 day cycles at most, you would NOT be oing on the 25th. Bd to be safe, but keep temping. Your temp isn't showing an o yet, but it won't show until you DO o, and not give you a warning.
bellanicolexox
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Yeah that's what I was thinking! How can I O on day 30 of a 30 day cycle? I was lost. So I could 0 any day now since I'm half way through my cycle.I didn't think this was a big enough dip but my temp today just na hour agao was only 98.14 which is pretty low for an active day temp. I'll just keep BDing to be safe.

Quoting Lyssa03:

I'll bump. I'm pretty sure though if you had af 26th, but 30 day cycles at most, you would NOT be oing on the 25th. Bd to be safe, but keep temping. Your temp isn't showing an o yet, but it won't show until you DO o, and not give you a warning.

Wife to a wonderful man, who wants to be a daddy as much as I want to be a mommy. Hopefuly soon! <3

bellanicolexox
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Anyone else? Please? Bump.
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Eh id just BD BD BD! Good Luck!

bellanicolexox
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:39 PM
We did last night and I plan on it tonight as soon as I get home from class and he gets home from work. :)

Quoting cookie860:

Eh id just BD BD BD! Good Luck!

Lyssa03
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Remember, first month of temping is more for knowing what's going on the next month.
bellanicolexox
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Right. I have too many questions for my own good. I wish I understood all this better lol and I still Hope I won't need to temp next month lol

Quoting Lyssa03:

Remember, first month of temping is more for knowing what's going on the next month.

bellanicolexox
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Well I say BD as much as I humanly can lol being halfway through my cycle I have a good chance I think :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)