Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dare I hope?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:45 PM
  • 5 Replies
Just another rant of my thoughts...

So this weekend we get the call that dh's grandmother passed away. She passed peacefully in her sleep so we are happy she didn't suffer. But of course we drove up to indiana to help inlaws w services & attend to say our goodbyes. We set off for home after lunch. Of course passing thru chicago we hit traffic jams... and I get car sick? Wth? I never get motion sickness! I have THAT feeling in my womb along w the queasiness... the feeling that maybe, just maybe...
This is my 1st cycle since my surgery for ectopic & had a tube removed. Af may be due tomorrow if the witch returns to 25day cycles like before the last preg. I have a few more days if she returns to 28days which was norm before my iud. And this is all banking on the witch returning to normal at all.
Of course I know its a real long shot to happen so fast. I'm not even confident I'm as fertile as before... hence the reason looking for support here (which I have found thanks so much yall!)...
But dare I hope???
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Lyssa03
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this
If you believe in souls, maybe her soul was put into your egg. :-)
sunpeaches1
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:16 PM
2 moms liked this
Got bfp w ds1 1week after laying dh's uncle to rest. During his services had sore boobs so bad that I thought it was severe heart burn! ...

If I crack & test tonite... this one's for you gramma jean!
Maybe...just maybe :)

Quoting Lyssa03:

If you believe in souls, maybe her soul was put into your egg. :-)

Just.1.More
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Aww gl hun
Maria_Peanut
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Good luck ! :)

Sorry about your loss .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunpeaches1
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Thanks everyone. I know its a HUGE long shot. Trying not to be a poas addict & just wait for af....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)