Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question--chart pic involved (temping)

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:06 PM
  • 9 Replies

Okay. So somehow my temp in my house was at 72 then 70 degrees this morning. My temp did rise dramatically but i dont know if it had something to do with that. I dont know if this is important but I ALWAYS have a fan blowing on me at night. Also the discarded temp on CD 21 was because I only got 2 hours asleep so it was off im sure lol

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:08 PM
I'd say its ovulation. But you won't know without two more high temps. But my money is on o.
mama2gg
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:09 PM
That's a huge jump to just be hot but mine goes crazy high when I'm hot and some women's are affected at all time will tell I say if they stay up tomorrow then you probably Oed cd22
cstarks90
by Courtney on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:09 PM

ps i should add that I wont be able to temp tomorrow or the next day (well not on time at least) because i have to be up at 530 when i temp at 7 normally. so thats why im so curious about today

cstarks90
by Courtney on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:13 PM

i wasnt hot. like i didnt feel hot. I just checked the temp in the house when i woke up cause i always do. but i never felt warm i felt normal. so you think it is O? i cant temp tomorrow or next day at the right time because i have to go to clinicals. so i will temp at 530 instead of 7

Quoting mama2gg:

That's a huge jump to just be hot but mine goes crazy high when I'm hot and some women's are affected at all time will tell I say if they stay up tomorrow then you probably Oed cd22

cstarks90
by Courtney on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:14 PM

YAY! im super excited i hope so. I cant temp tomorrow or next day at the same time due to clinicals so i'll be testing at 530 instead of 7. :( I really hope i did. i mean its a HUGE jump

Quoting GoldenLinds:

I'd say its ovulation. But you won't know without two more high temps. But my money is on o.

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:16 PM
If its ovulation though it should still be rather high and if you are really curious you can try a bbt adjuster calculator.

Quoting cstarks90:

YAY! im super excited i hope so. I cant temp tomorrow or next day at the same time due to clinicals so i'll be testing at 530 instead of 7. :( I really hope i did. i mean its a HUGE jump

Quoting GoldenLinds:

cstarks90
by Courtney on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:18 PM

thank you. and thats what i was thinking about doing. guess we will wait till tomorrow. it should still be high by saturday too im hoping if it is O so i will know for sure then.

Quoting GoldenLinds:

If its ovulation though it should still be rather high and if you are really curious you can try a bbt adjuster calculator.

Quoting cstarks90:

Quoting GoldenLinds:

mama2gg
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Yeah that could make it off I suggest yous tart temps at 530 all the time

Quoting cstarks90:

i wasnt hot. like i didnt feel hot. I just checked the temp in the house when i woke up cause i always do. but i never felt warm i felt normal. so you think it is O? i cant temp tomorrow or next day at the right time because i have to go to clinicals. so i will temp at 530 instead of 7

Quoting mama2gg:

cstarks90
by Courtney on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:12 PM

ya i didnt realize we would have clinicals so damn early smh. im not a morning person. imma be dead.

Quoting mama2gg:

Yeah that could make it off I suggest yous tart temps at 530 all the time

Quoting cstarks90:

Quoting mama2gg:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)