Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying to conceive

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM
  • 2 Replies

My name is billie I am 22 years old and me and my boyfriend are trying to have a baby I lost my baby girl 2 years ago at 5/1//2 months and it has been hard every since October 15 is infant and pregency lost for those who lost babies have get to hold there baby like me and I have a hard time I want my baby back and my bf has had 2  miscarriage in  his past relationships also and we just want to have a baby a healthy pregency and a healthy baby and I need help trying to get pregent

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Im sorry about your losses sweetie .I have had 4 and been ttc for 10 years bby#1.... I get so discouraged. I can tell you this you are in the best place for advise. These ladies keep me sane lol if you now what I mean

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:51 PM

I am so sorry for your loss :( if you have been having unprotected sex since your loss which is around 2yrs ago then you need to see a doc if you havent already done so. You need to get blood work done as well as an HSG to make sure your tubes are still open. Your bf needs to also have his semen checked. I know you had a child before but there is such a thing as secondary infertility. Until you can get into see your doc and if you arent already, then start using ovulation test as well as charting your temps for ovulation. You will need a basal body thermometer and once you get one go to fertilityfriend.com and it will teach you how to chart. Good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)