Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone else?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:41 PM
  • 13 Replies

spot from the end of their period until after they O???

I've been spotting non stop since my period "ended" and SO wont touch me if i'm spotting which obviously meand a less likely chance of getting pregnant this month :(

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Just.1.More
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Sometimes I spot after af 2 days or so but its brownish black. Just left over from af i guess....
Also my man won't touch me during that time either, but i don't mind. even though sex helps my cramps.
ashley.thompson
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:31 PM
i think thats its normal for most women to spot until you O.... i kno i do at first i was freaking out until my doctor told me that it was normal.
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Mine is the same UNLESS hes like super horny then its the shower but thats seldom. lol If i want it and its towards the end of my AF and its spotting i just tell him its over but sometimes it can spot happen. But, not till we are done lol! :) But, ive never spotted till O. Our bodies are weird soooo could hapen! :)

sunpeaches1
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:42 PM
I don't like sexy time during af. I feel icky down there! Prob is my libido sky rockets during that time... damned if ya do & damned if ya don't!
HisLovingGirl
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:38 PM

I think sex during AF is gross too. lol I just hate that some months my body will spot/lightly bleed until after I O and others when i'm done with AF i'm done until next time. I REALLY hope i get pregnant quickly. I did with my other 2 kids and they were accidents lol this time we're actually trying.

sunpeaches1
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Maybe sex is cause of in between spotting?

I have spotted after sex once or twice... but its never been a reg thing...
GwenMB
by Gwen on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:20 PM

I don't think most women spot until they O - and I don't think it's normal.  Everything I've read says that spotting should be checked out if it isn't related to AF, ovulation or implantation.  I don't think spotting should last until you O unless you O really early in your cycle.  I O between CD10 & 12 most cycles (which is early) and do not spot for more than 1-2 days after AF.

Based on all the charts I've ever seen on this board, FF & tcoyf, I think its pretty rare to spot until you O.

I would recommend getting a second opinion on this.  I'm not sure why you'd spot so long as I've never heard of women spotting that long on a regular basis.

Quoting ashley.thompson:

i think thats its normal for most women to spot until you O.... i kno i do at first i was freaking out until my doctor told me that it was normal.

sunpeaches1
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:28 PM
I second the second opinion. Only time I bled off cycle was bad news :( don't wanna scare ya so I ain't saying what happen to me... but I say get checked again if it not af or sex...
mrsallen3912
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 12:49 AM
This!

Quoting GwenMB:

I don't think most women spot until they O - and I don't think it's normal.  Everything I've read says that spotting should be checked out if it isn't related to AF, ovulation or implantation.  I don't think spotting should last until you O unless you O really early in your cycle.  I O between CD10 & 12 most cycles (which is early) and do not spot for more than 1-2 days after AF.

Based on all the charts I've ever seen on this board, FF & tcoyf, I think its pretty rare to spot until you O.

I would recommend getting a second opinion on this.  I'm not sure why you'd spot so long as I've never heard of women spotting that long on a regular basis.

Quoting ashley.thompson:i think thats its normal for most women to spot until you O.... i kno i do at first i was freaking out until my doctor told me that it was normal.

HisLovingGirl
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Quoting GwenMB:

Quoting ashley.thompson:

Like i said, it's a hit or miss for me to spot that long. Sometimes I do, sometimes it's a day or two and sometimes i don't at all
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)