Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

very strange has this happened to you?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:01 PM
  • 5 Replies
my husband and i are ttc and the last month or so i have had every symptom but ive noticed movement in my lower abdomen feels like when a baby kicks but ive taken 5 test all of which were in the afternoon but all negative i feel im crazy i mean im not obsessed or anything but this is wierd anyone else have this happen and were actually prego im not supposed to get a period till next week the last few months they have been crazy since i got my mirena out but im freaking out so someone please help its not gas its been happening here and there but today its been all day .Just making sure im not crazy.
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MamaBurmie
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM
I've been having the same feelings the past couple of months. I think its just my imagination because nothing comes of it. I know this wasn't any help but good luck! :-)
djsmom1
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:18 PM
lets me know im not alone thanks
gertrude_shea
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:21 PM
If you have had a baby(which im guessing you have since you had the mirena) it is very common to get "phantom kicks"... I get them often(i have 2 children)
Tressa1
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:27 PM
I'm doing the same stuff. Makes ya feel like your crazy.
Proud2bamomma
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:28 PM

I used to have Mirena as well, and after I got it removed, I occasionally have the feeling of movement in my abdomen as well. I am not pregnant, and I cant explain the feeling, but just know you arent alone, and you arent crazy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)