Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GwenMD

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:01 PM
  • 8 Replies
2 moms liked this
Where ya at girlie??? I miss seeing your updates. Hope all is well.
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
smurfy88
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:14 PM

BUMP!

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Bump

JuneBug_2008
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Bump
kristen518-06
by Kristen :) on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:53 PM

bump

GwenMB
by Gwen on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm here! I try to reply to others as I can, but life is super busy.  I'm kind of a full-time volunteer between MOPS, helping at my boys' school, church & being on the local library board.  We are in a holding pattern for ttc until Dec/Jan (depending on where my cycles fall) since I don't want to be in the third trimester in June when we want to go to France.

hunnny_bre
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:11 PM
There you are ! Lol miss seeing you around here!! Glad things are well. :)

Quoting GwenMB:

I'm here! I try to reply to others as I can, but life is super busy.  I'm kind of a full-time volunteer between MOPS, helping at my boys' school, church & being on the local library board.  We are in a holding pattern for ttc until Dec/Jan (depending on where my cycles fall) since I don't want to be in the third trimester in June when we want to go to France.

Luvmy2babies22
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:24 PM
I was looking for you too!! I knew you were on a break but couldn't remember for how long. You sound crazy busy but all good stuff!!

Quoting GwenMB:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juniper1745
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 5:18 AM
That's right I forgot about your trip to France! I look forward to seeing pictures ! ;)

Quoting GwenMB:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)