Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh aunt flo :(

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:46 PM
  • 2 Replies
I have been on clomid for however many months that a person can be on clomid, and I have one month left that I can take it, so we took a break. I was hoping that the clomid would have helped reset everything and that even though I wasn't on it maybe I would have a chance at getting pregnant. NOOOOOOOPPPPEEEEEE thank you aunt flow for showing up right in the middle of DH and I doing the BD. you really know how to kick a girl in the teeth don't ya!?!? I don't know how much longer I can continue on with TTC. It takes such a hard emotional toll on me, and every time a friend gets pregnant I cant help but want to punch them in their pregnant face. I can say with 100% certainty that I would be completely fine is no one ever told me again that it will happen when I least expect it. end of rant, I apologize for venting.
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LTracy
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:46 AM
I feel your pain. Aunt flo joined me yesterday, also I found out yesterday that not one, but two of my friends are expecting. So I spent the rest of the evening trying not to say anything mean because I know they are happy. Just wish I could feel that same joy.
sunpeaches1
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Waiting for af any minute now... no idea when she plans to drop in!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)