Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnancy discharge

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:00 PM
  • 7 Replies
I am 9 weeks pregnant and noticed I have this "darker" yellow discharge. I say darker but its not boldly yellow just on my white toilet paper I can tell its not the white/clear discharge I've had up to now. I don't remember it with my dd. It has no smell at all. Is this normal?I just don't really want to run into the dr over something that is completely normal - I've had no spotting just mild cramps and a backache but even with out pregnancy I keep a backache from two useless epidurals
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
brookelynn1201
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:08 PM
I had that & freaked out. Ob said if no irritation or odor it's normal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahsmommy430
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Thanks for the reply! This is my rainbow baby so every little thing sets off an alarm in my head even though I seen heartbeat last week I'm still overly paranoid!

Quoting brookelynn1201:

heidimorris
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm pregnant with my rainbow baby. 37 weeks today and I still have the yellow ish discharge. Comes and goes. Been checked a few times and no infection. Doc says it's normal
MrsHubert
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 7:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I just went to the dr earlier this week for that. Mine actually has a brown tint to it as well and it's not when I wipe, its all over my underwear. It even smells kinda funky. Dr said it's absolutely fine. He did an exam and ran some discharge under a microscope and said it was all good. I say if you're that worried, especially with previous losses, put your mind at ease and go to the Dr! That's their job!

brookelynn1201
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 7:06 AM
I'll be the same with my rainbow baby I know It

Quoting sarahsmommy430:

Thanks for the reply! This is my rainbow baby so every little thing sets off an alarm in my head even though I seen heartbeat last week I'm still overly paranoid!

Quoting brookelynn1201:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lyssa03
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Completely normal. No burning or itching, than it's fine. Our hormones while pregnant change the cm a lot.
lost2013
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:15 AM

I had yellowsih discharge through my whole pregnant with DD I swear I changed my pantie liner like 5 times a day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)