Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

This must be a sick cynical joke.

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:20 AM
  • 10 Replies
Well, I have not been on the site for months i have been dealing with mind-babbling news that brought me to hyper-emotional crises . I have been seeking help from doctors it seems that everyone is hanged up on my age..I just made 24 on the seventh of October . I don't see the problem with,my age. I am not confuse and I am well Aware of my options...I have Pcos,and I am planning a pregnancy.I know the side effect fertility drug. There is no medication out there do not have any side effect..I live in New York where dreams are made but some doctors are ageist..

PCOS ..I found out i had aug 27,2013

ttchow are you

by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Welcome back. My name Tiff. Im 32 and ttc#1 for 10years. Nothing wrong with your age what are u taking for preparation
sunpeaches1
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:09 PM
:/ so sorry you are dealing w this. What's wrong w wanting a baby at 24? I was barely 21 when I had my 1st preg (loss due to ectopic) but I had alredy been married for 3 yrs.... I was 24 when I got preg & had my 1st....
mama2gg
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Welcome back

I'm Lee 31 ttc #3 with pcos, uterus septum removal, irregular af, and forth cycle on Clomid and hcg trigger

sunpeaches1
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Didn't know you had septated uterus. Mine is slight bicornuate. Doc call it heart shaped. Said it shouldn't be a big deal except babies could grow mostly to 1 side & higher risk for preterm labor. Had 2 babies so far w/o it being an issue. Induced w ds1. Ds2 was almost 3 wks early but 37 wks is full term....

Quoting mama2gg:

Welcome back

I'm Lee 31 ttc #3 with pcos, uterus septum removal, irregular af, and forth cycle on Clomid and hcg trigger

Lyssa03
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 4:29 PM
I'm not sure what the "cynical joke" is... I hope your issues get better though. I got pregnant with my daughter at 24. She's 9 months old and I'm pregnant with baby#2 due a month before my 26th birthday.
mama2gg
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Mine was a bicorent we had it reduced with surgery and here came dd ;) 

my my ds made it with bicorent in place he was head down but with a bicorent your uterus doesn't contract correctly it contracts one side at a time makes csection a 70-80% probability of csection which I had with him after 36 hours natural labor ended up being put to sleep cause I had no epi in place.

i lost most of my babies because there is no blood flow in the side so if they implant ANYWHERE close to it they died from lack of blood flow to the placenta , it's why my dd in 11' died 

Quoting sunpeaches1:

Didn't know you had septated uterus. Mine is slight bicornuate. Doc call it heart shaped. Said it shouldn't be a big deal except babies could grow mostly to 1 side & higher risk for preterm labor. Had 2 babies so far w/o it being an issue. Induced w ds1. Ds2 was almost 3 wks early but 37 wks is full term....

Quoting mama2gg:

Welcome back

sunpeaches1
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 5:54 PM
Wow. I didn't know w all that. When they said mine was heart shaped first they acted like it was a big deal then assured me it wasn't. They said mine was very slight though....

Quoting mama2gg:

Mine was a bicorent we had it reduced with surgery and here came dd ;) 

my my ds made it with bicorent in place he was head down but with a bicorent your uterus doesn't contract correctly it contracts one side at a time makes csection a 70-80% probability of csection which I had with him after 36 hours natural labor ended up being put to sleep cause I had no epi in place.

i lost most of my babies because there is no blood flow in the side so if they implant ANYWHERE close to it they died from lack of blood flow to the placenta , it's why my dd in 11' died 

Quoting sunpeaches1:

Quoting mama2gg:

Welcome back

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I just turned 25 October the 9th. How long have you been trying?

Mrsatwell19
by Brooke on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Welcome Back I'm Brooke I'm 21 years old !
I'm ttc with #1 5 months and still nothing but mericals can happen I got diagnosed at age 12 with PCOS !! Good luck and would love for you to be able to share your journey with the rest of us!!
bellanicolexox
by Nicole on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:28 PM

I'm turning 24 on Wednesday and I'm ttc for my first child. I also live in NY. My obgyn is wonderful and says I'm the right age, weight and am emotionally stable for a child. Good luck on your journey to mommyhood!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)