Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do the open circles mean?

DavonnaC
Enjoying every minute with my baby girl.
Today at 8:05 AM
Posted by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:09 AM
  • 16 Replies

Just wondering. I took all my temps at the same time. 

by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2gg
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this
You either marked

Sleep deprived
Sick
Illbess
Or something that tells ff it may be wrong due to outside affects
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine did that if I didn't enter it at the same time. Sometimes I would check it and then fall asleep. When I entered it late, I had to change the time to when I really checked it or it would be an open circle.
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this
You were right. When I looked the one was an hr later (the day I first started) and the other was an hr earlier cause I had woken up at that time. Would that make a difference?? I had forgotten about that lol.
Quoting Focused_Mom:

Mine did that if I didn't enter it at the same time. Sometimes I would check it and then fall asleep. When I entered it late, I had to change the time to when I really checked it or it would be an open circle.
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I went back and checked and I hadn't taken those two at the same time. I had taken the first an hr later and the other an hr earlier. Does that make a big difference? I have my alarm set for five but I woke up at four so I just went ahead and took it. I don't sleep well that's why I was worried about doing this :/

Quoting mama2gg:

You either marked

Sleep deprived
Sick
Illbess

Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 12:09 PM
I don't think a couple temps early in the cycle will make a big difference. I know temping is a big hassle but it really is worth it once you get the hang of it. It was so satisfying to see crosshairs. I rarely ovulated on my own though so that may be why I got so excited lol.

Quoting DavonnaC:

You were right. When I looked the one was an hr later (the day I first started) and the other was an hr earlier cause I had woken up at that time. Would that make a difference?? I had forgotten about that lol.

Quoting Focused_Mom:

mama2gg
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

It did not make your chart go up or down in a crazy way so I think it is just fine

Quoting DavonnaC:

I went back and checked and I hadn't taken those two at the same time. I had taken the first an hr later and the other an hr earlier. Does that make a big difference? I have my alarm set for five but I woke up at four so I just went ahead and took it. I don't sleep well that's why I was worried about doing this :/

Quoting mama2gg:

You either marked

Sleep deprived
Sick
Illbess

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Oct. 12, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Lol I'm such a crappy paranoid sleeper that I keep waking up and grabbing my thermometer thinking that I didn't hear my alarm! I can't wait to see cross hairs tho :)

Quoting Focused_Mom:

I don't think a couple temps early in the cycle will make a big difference. I know temping is a big hassle but it really is worth it once you get the hang of it. It was so satisfying to see crosshairs. I rarely ovulated on my own though so that may be why I got so excited lol.

Quoting DavonnaC:

Quoting Focused_Mom:

PoodleMum
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 12:54 PM
2 moms liked this

Honestly, I took my temps at a billion different times (from 4-10 am lol) and it still worked for me.  I'd try to be as accurate as you can, but if it happens, it happens!

Quoting DavonnaC:

Quoting mama2gg:

You either marked

Sleep deprived
Sick
Illbess

Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Ha ha! I used to be the same way. I didn't temp this cycle. I had in my head that I didn't need to since I was been monitored. I really wished I had though. I'm trying to keep my hopes up that this is my cycle but if by some chance it's not, I'm temping next cycle.

Quoting DavonnaC:

Lol I'm such a crappy paranoid sleeper that I keep waking up and grabbing my thermometer thinking that I didn't hear my alarm! I can't wait to see cross hairs tho :)

Quoting Focused_Mom:

Quoting DavonnaC:

Quoting Focused_Mom:

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:37 PM

I hope this is both of our cycles and we won't have to worry about next cycle!!

Quoting Focused_Mom:

Ha ha! I used to be the same way. I didn't temp this cycle. I had in my head that I didn't need to since I was been monitored. I really wished I had though. I'm trying to keep my hopes up that this is my cycle but if by some chance it's not, I'm temping next cycle.

Quoting DavonnaC:

Quoting Focused_Mom:

Quoting DavonnaC:

Quoting Focused_Mom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN