Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

When would you test

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:48 AM
  • 17 Replies

Ok I am not sure when my AF is due guessing sometime next week I ovulated sometime last week between October 1-5 (I got +OPK test those days) when would you test for pregnamcy? My lmp was September 17th and I don't know how long my cycles are because September was my first AF since stopping BC pills in July.

*UPDATE test from today

by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunpeaches1
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 12:19 PM
If its an average 28day cycle which is default if you're not sure, your af would be due in around 2-3 more days. (My lmp was 9/15 & af started today making it a 27day cycle).
If you're not sure of cycle legnth, O day, or lp.... I would wait till af doesn't show in a few days....
Lyssa03
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Coming off bc pills, sometimes you don't ovulate right away, and your first cycle is very long. I hope that isn't the case and you get a bfp
mama2gg
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 5:15 PM

11-14 days after FIRST + OPK 

you o after FIRST one

lost2013
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 5:18 PM
I had my AF in July then I went 62 days before I got another cycle. So I am hoping I am regulated. But my OB said I could be irregular for a whole year after going off BC pills even though when I was on them for 9 years I got my AFs when I was suppose to and got pregnant with my DD after 4 months of being off the pill it was a healthy pregnancy no problems. Then I miscarry then go on BC pills for 5 months all my AFs are all whacked out :(. I think I am going to test Monday I have two FRER, a digital, and a cheapie so I should be covered this month.
Quoting Lyssa03:

Coming off bc pills, sometimes you don't ovulate right away, and your first cycle is very long. I hope that isn't the case and you get a bfp

lost2013
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Was going to test Monday which would be 14 days after my first +OPK test.
Quoting mama2gg:

11-14 days after FIRST + OPKĀ 

you o after FIRST one

Lyssa03
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 5:22 PM
It could go either way. Good luck.

Quoting lost2013:

I had my AF in July then I went 62 days before I got another cycle. So I am hoping I am regulated. But my OB said I could be irregular for a whole year after going off BC pills even though when I was on them for 9 years I got my AFs when I was suppose to and got pregnant with my DD after 4 months of being off the pill it was a healthy pregnancy no problems. Then I miscarry then go on BC pills for 5 months all my AFs are all whacked out :(. I think I am going to test Monday I have two FRER, a digital, and a cheapie so I should be covered this month.

Quoting Lyssa03:

Audrey2013
by Audrey on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Did you test?
Lyssa03
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Update?
lost2013
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Update in my original post

Quoting Lyssa03:

Update?

lost2013
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Update in my original post

Quoting Audrey2013:

Did you test?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)