Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Huggies or Pampers????

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:58 PM
  • 31 Replies
Hi sweed ladies!! How everyone is doing? Im 18 wks pregnant with our rainbow baby:) I want to see more opinion anout diaper, wich brand do u love/ trust more??? And if u remember how many of them do u used for every size nb 1 2 3 ...
Thank u sooo much may GOD BLESS u all
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Retrokitty
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Honestly it depends on the baby. Some fit better in certain brands. For my son we loved pampers until he was about 16 months and switched to Huggies. I would try both and see what you like. For pampers I always hated baby dry though, cruisers hold the pee and the smell in better.
Lyssa03
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Huggies keeps pee in better. They have a stretchy part at the back that closes the back up tight, pampers doesn't, and I find when dd sleeps, if she rolls onto her side, the pee leaks right up her back and out the diaper all over the bed. But huggies also has "polyacrylate" which turns into a jelly, sometimes leaking out of the diaper onto the sensitive bum and since they soak up moisture, can at times cause a rash. Dd is 9 months, and just got her first rash since she was less than a month because we switched from pampers to Huggies, but I don't have to worry about her peeing all over the bed and sleeping in pee.
Autumn19
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Luvs
mama2gg
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Pampers swaddlers till 5 month, then changed to pampers dry love them! Have always used pampers for all my kids
PhantomRose88
by Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Newborn, Pampers. After that, target and cvs brand.  

toopicky429
by Jackie on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:23 PM
With my daughter we used pampers, and my son could not wear disposables. We used BumGenius brand cloth on him. Diapers really vary by child, and IMO store brand diapers suck. I think my daughter was in 3's the longest. Congratulations on your pregnancy and good luck!
Savvysmomma118
by Shannon on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:02 PM
I used pampers swaddlers then cruisers for dd. My SIL buys Huggies to my niece who I care for during the day. I definitely prefer pampers. Huggies seem to bulk up very quickly and the niece tends to have more leakage issues than my dd. I have heard that Huggies are better with boys though... Good luck!
prenatalRN
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:05 PM
pampers swaddlers
MrS_pInEdA
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Pampers swaddlers are the ONLY diapers I will use on my kids :D :D :D. Huggies suck!!! lol

Lashawn77
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Pampers brand till about 11 months them luvs
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)