Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today should have been the happiest day of my life, but now it is just a sad one I'll always remember.

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:59 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

Today was my due date for my first baby. 

On January 31, 2013, I found out I was pregnant with our first child. We had been trying for nearly 2 years. Once we quit "trying" 6 months later...we were expecting! It was one of the happiest days of our life. 

We had so many plans for you. So filled with love and hope that you were to be ours forever in our arms. But things did not go as were hoped. I have never loved anyone as much I love you. You were all I dreamed about for those 2 weeks I carried you. Now you are my my little Angel up in Heaven playing and so happy looking down on your Mommy and Daddy. Always know we love you. Because to us you were everything! I'm no where near happy that you're not with Daddy and I. You should be in our arms. Half of me, half of him. But we will always remember, and always dream what could have been. 

Always with love, 

Your Mommy

(taken the day we conceived)

by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry :( my due date should have been January 31st 2014. That day seems like it's getting so close and it makes me feel so empty. I'll be praying for you tonight. 

mrswynn88
by Amanda on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry my due date would have been October 17th 2007 i still feel so empty sending out tons of prayers for you
mama2gg
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:11 PM
2 moms liked this
Bug hugs I lost my daughter in 11' on July 17th, I ovulated July 17th 12' it was bitter sweet to me but strangely enough I got pregnant that day with my dd that's almost 7 months I'm happy something GOOD came on that day

Maybe make it a day to CELEBRATE the small time you had not be sad will help
EAzizM
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this
:( My anniversary for my first loss was tough...especially since i was healing from an ectopic. Next month is the anniversary if the actual loss. I don't know how I am going to do it. :( HUGE HUGS.
EAzizM
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Hugs lee. :)

Quoting mama2gg:

Bug hugs I lost my daughter in 11' on July 17th, I ovulated July 17th 12' it was bitter sweet to me but strangely enough I got pregnant that day with my dd that's almost 7 months I'm happy something GOOD came on that day

Maybe make it a day to CELEBRATE the small time you had not be sad will help
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
November 14 2012 would have been bby #4 edd baby number 3 would ha ve been july 6 2011 bby#2 feb 2011 bby #1 december 24 2010 it hasnt gttn any better . Try to hide it but I make myself miserable in the mean time I just want my children big hugs to u
mercy923
by MERCEDES on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I am so sorry. The loss of a child is so unbearable. I was so devastated when i found out i had a m/c. I have tears in my eyes as i write this.That was by far the most heartache i ever felt & still feel. Even though i am 7wks along now. I will never forget mine & dh's first baby we conceived. I thank god for my blessing now. And remember our baby that could've been. We love you!
jamie93
by Jamie* on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Ladies thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. I'll be praying for all of you tonight as well. 

mercy923
by MERCEDES on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this
★★★HUGS★★★
sjenkins8208
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:16 PM
I'm very sorry. My due date is next month and we lost her at 23 weeks on our sons birthday! I can't seem to have Any happy days
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured